Teams 2015 Rate My Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Really like your team mate! Can you convince me to select Bennell? I have the money to go from Adams to Bennell. Is it worth it? Cheers
Thanks mate. We all know Bennell has the potential to be an absolute freak of our league, we've seen what he can do so we do know the potential that's there. By all reports he's done really well in the off season and got some good scores in the NAB, he's not an overly high selected player so he has the potential to be almost a POD, I don't see why he can't really deliver. I don't see him as a huge risk in all honesty the Suns have a couple of easy games to start the season so I'm hopeful of some high scores.

Even if he can't give me those big scores I'm hopeful of with a B/E of 85 and having the Dees and Saints in the first two games he shouldn't score below 85, and has the potential two tear up two sides who will be in the bottom end of the table, he's got more up side and potential than any player under 500k and I just wanted to have one player a little different who can be a real point of difference for me.

View attachment 120767
Thoughts on my possibly last team? Still have 30k Left

Looks pretty good to me. Only thing I would have possibly done differently would be to downgrade Goldstein and upgrade Lumumba to a premium back. I'm not really sold on Lumumba, I reckon most teams will try to lock him down given he's Melbourne's main rebounding threat out of the back line.

Looks pretty good to me. Only thing I would have possibly done differently would be to downgrade Goldstein and upgrade Lumumba to a premium back. I'm not really sold on Lumumba, I reckon most teams will try to lock him down given he's Melbourne's main rebounding threat out of the back line.

Lumumba is cheap, so you can hardly go wrong, but he's also been playing on a wing, not down back, which will only boost his numbers.

If he was a defender I wouldn't choose him, but he's going to be playing midfield.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Partial lockout is where selections of players in the first match of the round (where it's played prior to or very near to team announcement, i.e. on a Thursday night) are locked in but all other players may be freely traded until the next match (usually a Friday night match). After this time all selections are locked in and no further trades can be made. SC and RDT used to operate a partial lockout for Thursday matches.

SC and RDT operate a rolling lockout over the weekend, which means any player can be traded at any time provided their team has not played. This allows coaches to run captaincy loopholes and emergency loopholes, trade in players to cover late outs, trade out players if they are named the sub etc.

who's surrounding him? if he's d5 I'd say it's not worth it, especially with Goodes getting upgraded. made a cheaper defence a lot more viable
Ibbotson at the moment. I havent got enough cash to upgrade him to lumumba otherwise I would.
At the moment Ibbo, Sheppard and Goodes are my 4,5,6

So just to clarify, it doesn't matter what players I have outside of Richmond/Carlton when the game starts tonight, since I can change them unlimitedly until the Melb/GC game on Saturday?

So just to clarify, it doesn't matter what players I have outside of Richmond/Carlton when the game starts tonight, since I can change them unlimitedly until the Melb/GC game on Saturday?

Speaking of which, anyone else having trouble trading/swapping non Richmond/Carlton players? Says "choose a player to trade in or cancel" when I click on the player to trade out, but then i can't select a player to trade in???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back