2015 Rising Star Prediction

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brayshaw would be favourite of the first years imo

Nah, Brayshaw won't win, he is lacking a core atm - will still be a very good player, but he is while off atm.
Young Cocckkkatoo looks ready made, strong through the core, much like Petracca would've been. They were my picks of the first years.
My overall pick for the rising star would be Patrick Cripps. He is a very strong, inside mid. Cripps will get game time, and he'll be Carltons no 1 inside mid.
So I see Cripps as CLEAR standout for no 1. If I was to take a roughy, at $31 I would take Dom Sheed.
Sheed is a ball magnet. For those that know of D.Sheed, they wouldn't be surprised to see him take out this years rising star.

Cockatoo probably in the lead now for me. Kind of see him as the sort of player which will show the glimpse of amazing things he can do but will not put it all together this season. Good chance for top-5 in rising star.

M. Crouch has a good chance if he plays 15-20 games. He will go top-5 for sure if he plays that much.

Haven't seen a lot of young players yet to say to much.

From Geelong, I don't think utensil has the tank to play many games.
Lang probably does. But he'll bit play for a while.

Rising star should be based on first 4 years really. What ruck etc. can win it now.

Winner: Nakia Cockatoo

Partisan Prediction: Karl Amon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back