2015 Royal Rumble

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep mark out for Angle and Sami.

Think Brock could drop the title at elimination chamber that way he can lose without being "beaten" in a one on one. That or Rollins cash in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Elimination Chamber isn't there, it's going to be Fast Lane or something instead.

Hearing "Hellooooooooooo ladies" would be pretty exciting :p. As long as ol' Val isn't some fat guy now. Haven't seen him for a while.
I'm afraid I've got some bad news...
zc8tanp1riyf72xopfcl.jpg

So weird to think that he was still contracted by WWE up until 2009

Guys more worthy of winning than Roman Reigns:
Wyatt, Ambrose, Ziggler, Cesaro, Barrett, Rollins, Bryan and hell even Rusev.

Wyatt - already buried with his cronies by Cena this year, if the three of them can't beat Cena, how could he best Brock?

Ambrose - hasn't won on PPV since splitting up with the shield. Doesn't pose a legit threat to Brock.

Ziggler - would be a comical not worthy of mania match.

Cesaro - when was the last time he won a singles match on Raw?

Barrett - needs to comeback and get some momentum first.

Rollins - has been made to look super weak, see ziggler.

Bryan - would be okay but still pretty comical. Not sure if he'll even be back anyway.

Rusev - yes Rusev is great but would require Brock to turn semi face. Brock needs to be heel so the good guy can get redemption for the Undertaker.

Reigns is most popular guy with the fans right now. Doesn't that make him the most deserving?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's weird, I'm positive they originally said 40.
There was a rumour it was going to be 40, but i'm pretty sure WWE never said that it would be.

Dave meltzer and Steve Austin made some interesting points on his latest podcast.

It's painfully obvious to everyone that reigns weakness is his promo. They were saying he's actually quite charismatic and quick, had a good back and forth with stone cold on the 2k15 panel. They were saying the scripted promo are clearly his biggest weakness, and you can tell when he's talking they're not his words.

It's clear wwe believe reigns to be the next big star, so let him go out and talk. Sure, give him the main points to say, but let him go out and say what he wants to say, go off script.

It'd be interesting to see them allow it, see if he does have that charisma that'll really put him over the top with fans. No robotic scripted crap.

It'll never happen though. :/

Guys more worthy of winning than Roman Reigns:
Wyatt, Ambrose, Ziggler, Cesaro, Barrett, Rollins, Bryan and hell even Rusev.

I would not Mind Ziggler,Cesaro, Rollins or Bryan to Win.

Wyatt -
No Idea what he talking about and not a Great Wrestler

Ambrose - Don’t think the WWE would push him that hard.

Rusev - Doubt the WWE would give a Russian Gimmick the WWE Title

Barrett - He is not at that Level Yet

I would not Mind Ziggler,Cesaro, Rollins or Bryan to Win.

Wyatt -
No Idea what he talking about and not a Great Wrestler

Ambrose - Don’t think the WWE would push him that hard.

Rusev - Doubt the WWE would give a Russian Gimmick the WWE Title

Barrett - He is not at that Level Yet
Most deserving and Ziggler and Barrett top the list followed by Cesaro

Would anyone mind seeing a Sheamus Brock match? I'm on the fence. yes I know he's injured.

Other than Orton I'd only be interested in Jericho getting another push. Edge retired years ago otherwise I'd pay to see that too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back