News 2015 Saints Media Thread (please use player threads for player-specific news/articles)

Remove this Banner Ad

Awkward placement of the circles...
Now I cant unsee the "boob jumper".
valkyrie-1.jpg

If there was ever an AFL 360 to watch, it would be this Mondays past.

Schmaltzy montage which was fun to watch, and a lot of good words said about Richo and our playing group by Buckley, Roos, Robbo and Gerard.

If you subscribe to Foxtel, you can watch it online at the foxfooty website. If not, there is a youtube channel who normally uploads them.

Edit: Beauty. Found it for you guys.

Relevant moments at 1:10, 18:18, 28:55

Beat me to it Saint Luke
I've started a YouTube channel with which I hope to upload Saints highlights of the footy shows, such as AFL 360. I'll have Monday's 360 up, sans Bucks/Roos, very shortly.

UPDATE: I'm having a few technical issues, but the aforementioned video will be uploaded SOON. And if YouTube doesn't play ball, I go full Tom Hickey on this here Toshiba

Last edited:
Beat me to it Saint Luke
I've started a YouTube channel with which I hope to upload Saints highlights of the footy shows, such as AFL 360. Here's 360 from Monday, sans Bucks/Roos.

I've been waiting so long for someone to do this! To the point where I was going to attempt it despite not having the time, resources, know how, foxtel or a computer to do it.

Beat me to it Saint Luke
I've started a YouTube channel with which I hope to upload Saints highlights of the footy shows, such as AFL 360. I'll have Monday's 360 up, sans Bucks/Roos, very shortly.

UPDATE: I'm having a few technical issues, but the aforementioned video will be uploaded SOON. And if YouTube doesn't play ball, I go full Tom Hickey on this here Toshiba

Legend

i just came back from overseas

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i see what you mean.

however i received a direct link

you can download it from here i hope

http://www.saints.com.au/connect/the-saint---may?camefrom=EMCL_634837_27391039

This email has been sent to ...as you have subscribed to receive emails from the
St Kilda Football Club, 151 East Road, Seaford VIC 3198.

If you need assistance, please contact us via email at membership@saints.com.au or call 1300 467 246.

open.aspx

Thanks, yeah I found the email and did it that way. Can't seem to find it directly on the site, the Saint magazine section just has the 2013 ones.
Think a lot of that part of the website needs cleaned up actually, there were desktop wallpapers with mostly broken links etc. Although also goes to show how use of websites has changed so much in just 2 years; doubt many people use that section as its all about the mini videos now.

Alan Richardson on Morning Glory

Remove this Banner Ad

Back