News 2015 Saints Media Thread (please use player threads for player-specific news/articles)

Remove this Banner Ad

Well worth checking out the Saints Spray by Hughesy. First time I've watched the footy show in years and was lucky enough to turn on at the right time. Very funny.

Also that flog Damo announced that Sinclair is about to sign a two year contract etc to keep him at the Saints :thumbsu::thumbsu:

GM of Finance Marcus Van Lint & Community/Fan manager Rory Sackville "moved on" as part of on-going cost cutting according to HS
so we re sign shenton but can't keep these 2….

:p:p:p:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Development Coach, Peta Searle, is on this week's Girls Play Footy Podcast.

Interview starts around 20 minutes in. A little bit on the Saints at the start, then mainly focuses on her playing days and coaching at Darebin.

Yeah he did. Had him at 20 although his top 20 is a bit confusing. Basically he thinks that he'll be bidded on with pick 20

10009830_1122615121089072_452275774024636316_n.png
These academy selections have to stop. Sydney at pick 5?!?! Brisbane three inside the top 20? FFS.

Development Coach, Peta Searle, is on this week's Girls Play Footy Podcast.

Interview starts around 20 minutes in. A little bit on the Saints at the start, then mainly focuses on her playing days and coaching at Darebin.

21.25 minute starts.

I had to put this on main media thread

want a good laugh

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...-to-afl-round-14/story-fni0fit3-1227423471467
Essendon vs. St Kilda (ES) 1.10pm

Remember when Brendon Goddard left the Saints to chase a premiership? That went well.

Not that the Saints have been terrific since then but they seem an oasis of stability compared with the Bombers.

Still, Brendon’s promised us that movie of his, which is going to have one hell of a third act if it’s going to end in the premiership he promised, so fingers crossed.

Now I’m keen to make this column a propaganda-free zone, but like James I’m not entirely sure what the word actually means or how to use it in a sentence.

Still I’ll press on and do my best. Essendon have to win this one surely. A loss here and the Bombers spin so far out of control even Paul Little might have to briefly venture into reality.

I’ve always taken a nuanced view that Hird was only part of the problem at Essendon and ASADA and the AFL handled this issue like Lindsay Lohan handled fame but this is now getting ridiculous.

I feel for the sane Bomber fans (they do exist) that are just trapped in this hellish ride. I know too well the feeling that your club is spiralling out of control and there is nothing you can do about it.

And the Saints can win this one too. They are a really good not very good side. They lack the skill and polish but they make up for it in effort in a big way and they have promising players coming along.

They also seem to allow anyone interested into their coaching box recently.

What’s with that? Sure you don’t have to be like Ross Lyon’s North Korea Saints

but have a bit of mystery about you St Kilda.

I’m tipping the Saints, but I may no be being rational here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back