News 2015 Saints Media Thread (please use player threads for player-specific news/articles)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ian Dunross

Premiership Player
Mar 18, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Glenelg Tigers
In my opinion, the Age is more negative to the Saints than the HUN, at least over the last 12 months or so. FWIW

That's a very fair call and Id agree with. Prior to that though it seemed like the HUN was waiting for us to even slightly slip up
The Age used to be a sponsor now its the herald Sun maybe thats why?

I cancelled my subscription before they cancelled their sponsorship.
It was because I didn't like the negative way they portrayed StKilda over the Andrew Lovett crap.
I think the whole footy coverage in both main papers ( Age & Scum) have gone so far downhill its ridiculous.
You get the odd good story every now and then.
But its like they are a British Tabloid and they are just hanging for the next Scandal so they can run with it for weeks filling up 5 pages a day with PLAYER/CLUB IN TURMOIL!!!:eek::eek::eek:
Not enough positive stories about young players. And great people who are the heart n soul of footy clubs like Kenny Wiffin should get more stories brought to the publics attention.Not just when they die.
Every club is full of hardworking loyal people behind the scenes. I find reading about them more interesting than 3 pages about Brendan Fevola having a piss on a wall somewhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the whole footy coverage in both main papers ( Age & Scum) have gone so far downhill its ridiculous.
You get the odd good story every now and then.
But its like they are a British Tabloid and they are just hanging for the next Scandal so they can run with it for weeks filling up 5 pages a day with PLAYER/CLUB IN TURMOIL!!!:eek::eek::eek:
Not enough positive stories about young players. And great people who are the heart n soul of footy clubs like Kenny Wiffin should get more stories brought to the publics attention.Not just when they die.
Every club is full of hardworking loyal people behind the scenes. I find reading about them more interesting than 3 pages about Brendan Fevola having a piss on a wall somewhere.

For starters , given Wilson's title, she doesn't actually report anything regarding sport.
She's like a gossip columnist specializing in AFL players.

Axcellence

Cancelled
St Kilda - Player Sponsor Nathan Wright 2015 St Kilda - Nathan Wright Player Sponsor 2014 St Kilda Saints - Nicholas Heyne 2010 Player Sponsor
Jul 9, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Surprise!
Well, don't know if you guys have seen it already. But there was a conference on saints app for Anzac day game with both Richardson and malthouse that's worth having a quick squizz at.

Well, don't know if you guys have seen it already. But there was a conference on saints app for Anzac day game with both Richardson and malthouse that's worth having a quick squizz at.

is there a link?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back