Oppo Camp 2015 Sam Kerridge Spud Shield

Remove this Banner Ad

Cameron Wood rose from his mediocrity last year and gave us a right royal Kerridging. He did it all! It was a night of shame for us all to remember.

It has to be him again.
Yeah, I'm tipping Wood to make Goldy look like ... he made Goldy look last time we played Carlton.

All good candidates, especially if we're still basking in our glorious achievement in Boomer's 400th. The Blues have picked a pretty good side, apart from Gibbs, and sides coming off a massive loss usually play pretty well in the next game, e.g. the Bombres* a couple of games back (although it was only against the GoDees wasn't it, so no need to worry?).

I was thinking my beer may taste extremely bitter tomorrow night, but no, all is well.:confused:

Could be anyone of to dominate against us tomorrow night.
S.White to get a heap of it
J.Tutt- to Kick 6
Docherty, Curnow, Tuohy to made to look like superstars.

Could be anyone of to dominate against us tomorrow night.
S.White to get a heap of it
J.Tutt- to Kick 6
Docherty, Curnow, Tuohy to made to look like superstars.

Not James Tutt! Or is it Jack Tutt, or Jeremy Tutt? Or Jordan Tutt? Or Josh Tutt? Wouldn't be John Tutt. Nobody gets called John these days.

Whatever his name is, he's a perfect candidate

Aaron Joseph to make a shock return, proceeds to give Ziebell a bath.

Brad Walsh looking omminous to come off the emergiencies and tear us up.

Cam Wood to look like Todd Goldstein in the ruck, while he makes Todd Goldstein look like Cam Wood.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Close your eyes & let this mental image take over:

Halfway through the 2nd quarter, the lights go out in the stadium, leaving only a test pattern on the scoreboard.

All of a sudden, the word "snapchat" appears all over the advertising hoardings & the scoreboard reveals:

496622-e80557d0-eba0-11e3-bb45-046f3d36ad52.jpg

Close your eyes & let this mental image take over:

Halfway through the 2nd quarter, the lights go out in the stadium, leaving only a test pattern on the scoreboard.

All of a sudden, the word "snapchat" appears all over the advertising hoardings & the scoreboard reveals:

496622-e80557d0-eba0-11e3-bb45-046f3d36ad52.jpg
Umm… ok?

- Dawes to take at least 10 marks (Sure, most will be around the wing, but they're still marks).

- Garland to kick 4 (I can seriously see him being the one that slips under our guard).

- Lumumba to hit more than 5 targets by foot (Surely he hasn't done it this year thus far).

- Harmes to keep the ball from going over the boundary resulting in a goal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back