Mega Thread 2015 SC/DT questions - post yours/player information requests for WB players here

Remove this Banner Ad

What are Goodes chances of firstly being sub and is he likely to hold his spot in the team? Dominated the NAB game against Pies and has a mature body which would seem to suit your relatively young side

So based on that you think he's worth a punt on for supercoach?

I've got him in. I reckon Wallis is as good a punt as any mid pricer. Prob wont end up a top SC scroring mid - But I can see him making 150-200K profit whilst giving you better and more consistent scores than a rookie, and at no risk of not playing every game (unless injured). Could help give you the jump in the early rounds.

What are Goodes chances of firstly being sub and is he likely to hold his spot in the team? Dominated the NAB game against Pies and has a mature body which would seem to suit your relatively young side

I might just be being hopeful (as I have him in my SC side), but I'd think the others on the bench (Honey, JJ, Grant) would be more likely to play as sub than Goodes. Each of those can be impact burst players, whereas Goodes provides a big, experienced body for the midfield. Who knows though...certainly a bit uncomfortable that he is named last on the bench...

Goodes Wallis Bonts. Only 3 dogs in my final team. ( Goodes only as last choice to have a 10/10/10 player split for the bye round groups, and no more than 3 players from each line from any of those groups). Wanted Daniel (and Krakouer) but balance didn't allow it and not being selected finalised it.

Probably the first time anyone has asked about Dale Morris in here, but I play in a draft league with category scoring (eg. marks, tackles, spoils). Morris had a ripper on the weekend and racked up a lot of tackles (10!!) and 7 spoils.

Now that Talia has taken the 2nd KPD role, do you think Morris will continue to be freed up (even though he did have direct opponents) and allow him to get a few more tackles and go 3rd man up with the spoil?

What's Cordy's job security like?? I realise he's been inconsistent in the past. Is it a case of now or never? Also, is he just filling a spot or is there a genuine need for him in the team?

Hey fellas, who's more likely for this week, Hunter or Hrovat?
Probably Hrovat. Best on in the last two VFL praccys. Hunter's been good too, but he should be behind Rat in the queue.

I don't think so, he played in the VFL last week and I haven't seen any reports of him being injured this week.

He was perhaps mis-reported to not have participated in VFL praccy match last week, but turns out that was only because he initially ran onto the ground with a No.70 jumper. He apparently swapped to his usual No.30 at half time and played out the rest of the game from there.

Cheers!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is the Bont okay? Heard he didn't train properly this week. Don't want to put him in my team and he's a late out

Last edited:
Can someone tell me if Goodes is the sub again this week?

He is killing my scores when he is the sub.
It will be either him or Grant I'd imagine. Hard to know who - Grant is probably the more impactful substitute but Goodes didn't really do much last week.

Is Webb likely to be a good scorer in fantasy?

short answer - I don't know

will be watching closely, has good skills so could score well but can he handle the pressure at this level.

the other issue - not sure he will hold a spot. Hrovat, Hunter, Stevens, Roberts all pushing for spots

Will Minson on the extended bench, Cordy named in the ruck. I'm watching this closely - should I be worried?
TBH Will needs to pull a few 3 figure scores anyway to justify his position in MY team.

Will Minson on the extended bench, Cordy named in the ruck. I'm watching this closely - should I be worried?
TBH Will needs to pull a few 3 figure scores anyway to justify his position in MY team.
Yes, you should be.

Unfortunately - yes, it looks like you should be. Two posters with generally good information have suggested that he's been dropped.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back