News 2015 SC Injuries & Suspensions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terrible start to the NAB, 2 exception talents already down. Doggies had a fair few injuries to other players also (Hrovat? Prudden, Stevens), poor blokes look like they'll struggle this year, especially if Libba is cooked. Fingers crossed he's okay.

Terrible start to the NAB, 2 exception talents already down. Doggies had a fair few injuries to other players also (Hrovat? Prudden, Stevens), poor blokes look like they'll struggle this year, especially if Libba is cooked. Fingers crossed he's okay.
Hrovat is getting his ribs checked at Epworth.

Stevens looked to have got his hand caught in the bump with Prudden, don't know how he is. Might be shoulder or hand/wrist, but he might be fine.

Prudden obviously got crunched in the bump but from all reports he's fine. He's been through worse :p

Terrible news for Libba if out for the season. Will be the most selected player in 2016.
He'll be around 410k, what a bargain. He will be in almost every team.

Just wait till the Bombers top up players start injuring their opponents, then the faecal matter will hit the fan.

Shocking couple of days. Could any of it be surface-related? Thinking more of Mandurah than WO.
I doubt it was the surface. In fact, I still can't see how on earth McKenzie did his knee. Very innocuous incident imo. All the best to both McKenzie and Libba. Not great seeing anybody go down with an acl.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes he did. What a sensational player he was, hopefully he makes a good recovery.
His old man can back in 10 weeks from his ACL I think? Good genes ;)

Kurt Tippett injured apparently. They reckon he'll be right rd 1 though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back