News 2015 SC Injuries & Suspensions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need lever as docherty is out ?
Crows coach likes hes players to have 2 games min in the twos before breaking into the main team from reports lever had a soild game,I hope Lever plays more games hes a good young player.
Unlucky with the Docherty injury hes been playing well.

Lums23

Club Legend
Jun 16, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United
Geelong Cats ‏@GeelongCats 7 hrs7 hours ago
Cats a good chance to regain James Kelly and Jimmy Bartel for Adelaide game. “The bye last week was probably a good thing for them.” #Scott

Jimmy's back! #gamechanger 232 B/E should be 470k next week. Should also help Selwood out a bit.
It's a shame Jimmy's low point couldn't come at the same time as Sloane's injury. Sloane to Bartel via Gray would have been very nice

Krujan

Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 9, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
EAD Jiska
It's a shame Jimmy's low point couldn't come at the same time as Sloane's injury. Sloane to Bartel via Gray would have been very nice

Just sit on Sloane for a week and loophole him with benchies this week.

Krujan

Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 9, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
EAD Jiska
I would have considered holding him for 4 weeks, but 6 weeks is too long even for the most patient of coaches. Vale Sloane.

Just remember that he was quoted as 6 weeks the first time this injury happened too, and was back after 4. I'd reckon he'll be back Rd 18.

Lums23

Club Legend
Jun 16, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United
Just remember that he was quoted as 6 weeks the first time this injury happened too, and was back after 4. I'd reckon he'll be back Rd 18.
4-6 iirc. Did he have surgery that time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back