Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 5, 2014
Peramangk country Adelaide Hills
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
My SuperCoach team
BOOM recruit Paddy Ryder has vowed to deliver on his big money signing by Port Adelaide, saying he has been playing hurt and can become twice the player the Power has witnessed this year.
Ryder, who will confront his former club Essendon for the first time on Saturday night, has rated his first season at Port as just a five out of 10. “I’ve been middle of the road, probably around the five (out of 10 mark),’’ said the athletic ruckman/forward, who has been hampered by Achilles tendinitis. “I’ve been a bit like the team, inconsistent, and I’ve definitely got a lot more to give to the team. “Now that I’m back out on the park after having a few weeks off with the Achilles (injury) I will be looking to have a lot of impact.’’

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport...s-big-investment/story-fnia6ojc-1227452721390

Am planning on keeping him at F6 as ruck cover, at least for the next few weeks...

Jiska he played NEAFL last week. Had 16 touches. They determined that he needed a game in the NEAFL to regain match fitness. This is prior to serving his one game suspension. His one game suspension will be served this week in the NEAFL and he'll be available for selection for round 18.
What a load of poo. He's played his week in the NEAFL.

Jul 14, 2010
Central Coast
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GWS Giants
What a load of poo. He's played his week in the NEAFL.
I know where you are coming from, but they said that he would serve his one match suspension once he was eligible for selection in the senior team again. They deemed he wasn't eligible for selection in the senior team last week due to a lack of match fitness. Now he's had a match in the NEAFL, they have deemed him eligible for senior selection, and therefor he will now serve his one match suspension this week. I don't like it any more than you do as I still have him as well, but that's how it is.

I know where you are coming from, but they said that he would serve his one match suspension once he was eligible for selection in the senior team again. They deemed he wasn't eligible for selection in the senior team last week due to a lack of match fitness. Now he's had a match in the NEAFL, they have deemed him eligible for senior selection, and therefor he will now serve his one match suspension this week. I don't like it any more than you do as I still have him as well, but that's how it is.
GC can go EAD. I hope they don't make finals for ten years. It's not Jacks fault the club has harboured a party culture. Morons start a club, recruit 18yo kids to live in the Gold Coast and say "have fun", fail to set any standards, have a dozen players off sniffing cocaine and partying until 6am and then suspend the players for not doing to right thing. * me. You sow what you reap.

/rant

Jul 14, 2010
Central Coast
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GWS Giants
GC can go EAD. I hope they don't make finals for ten years. It's not Jacks fault the club has harboured a party culture. Morons start a club, recruit 18yo kids to live in the Gold Coast and say "have fun", fail to set any standards, have a dozen players off sniffing cocaine and partying until 6am and then suspend the players for not doing to right thing. **** me. You sow what you reap.

/rant
I suspect we now know why Guy McKenna was given the flick.

Sep 19, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
GC can go EAD. I hope they don't make finals for ten years. It's not Jacks fault the club has harboured a party culture. Morons start a club, recruit 18yo kids to live in the Gold Coast and say "have fun", fail to set any standards, have a dozen players off sniffing cocaine and partying until 6am and then suspend the players for not doing to right thing. **** me. You sow what you reap.

/rant
You sow what you reap? Your understanding of farming is lacking.

TheOz

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 29, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Token American sports team

/rant
Maybe these *silly people could act like actual professionals like any other professional doing any other job? Three strikes my arse, anyone caught > 0.00% alcohol is given the flick in my line of work, pfft three strikes.

Hairy Lager

Chug!!
10k Posts
Feb 22, 2011
Loving the Puppies
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Demons
Adam Simpson confirms that Jeremy McGovern will be pushing for selection next week against Gold Coast
after a better than expected assesment.
Says he will more than likely return in a fortnight for successive engagements with competition
heavyweights Hawthorn and Fremantle.

Adam Simpson confirms that Jeremy McGovern will be pushing for selection next week against Gold Coast
after a better than expected assesment.
Sounds a lot like Rockliff first time around

Attachments

• upload_2015-7-27_13-6-35.png
    upload_2015-7-27_13-6-35.png
    3.7 KB · Views: 6
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back