News 2015 SC Injuries & Suspensions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Bartel cant move the other way
Did you work it out?

Only need one DPP to make it work, the void created by trading Bartel out opens an empty fwd spot for either Lambert or Bonts to move into. Now you have a mid hole created and can trade into that.

Might use McGrath as a loophole for a couple weeks & reassess.

FWIW - Bris play in every rd after at least 1 of Melb (Salem/Hogan) & Geel (Clark) right up until byes.

Classic fwd emerg loophole play.

Not what my first choice to do ATM, but handy to know.

Maybe try following the conversation, peppy was working out how to DPP trade and my question was aimed at finding out whether he worked it out or not. So stop making me derail this thread by replying to your inane posts.

Got it thanks, I didn't know about the sub feature on the left hand side of the trade page.

Was driving me nuts

Will the Bont play this week? Burning question, I have one trade left this round, I want to make a trade in my backline however on my fwd line bench I have Jaden Mcgrath and Bloody Tom Lamb.. As western bulldogs play on sunday, not sure if I can live on the hope of the bont getting up and may need to use that trade for Krakour..

Whats the opinion, anyone have any inside news from the Kennel if the Bont will play this week?

Are all those trading Bonts in not worried about the little news there is on his injury or possibly him just being rested?

If he is being managed that's a real concern for me after just two games. He's playing high intensity football and to me if he keeps that up he will most likely be rested again or injured.

He's first two games were awesome, but a round 3 rest has me gun shy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are all those trading Bonts in not worried about the little news there is on his injury or possibly him just being rested?

If he is being managed that's a real concern for me after just two games. He's playing high intensity football and to me if he keeps that up he will most likely be rested again or injured.

Was given every chance to come up against the Hawks meaning he must have been close. Playing on Sunday this week gives him the full time to recover and from all reports was just a little niggle. I would be massively surprised if he doesn't play every week up until the byes, then you can reassess.

Was given every chance to come up against the Hawks meaning he must have been close. Playing on Sunday this week gives him the full time to recover and from all reports was just a little niggle. I would be massively surprised if he doesn't play every week up until the byes, then you can reassess.
Cheers Hoges64 - what's the deal with your Avatar - did you guys win the overall leagues or something

FWIW - Bris play in every rd after at least 1 of Melb (Salem/Hogan) & Geel (Clark) right up until byes.

Classic fwd emerg loophole play.

Not what my first choice to do ATM, but handy to know.
Not sure whether to keep or offload for Krak this week and then get Parker/another fallen premium the week after because my mids are light.

I've already got him and he is only one half decent score away from a significant price rise, I hope you are wrong re: his injury concerns, that's all I need at the moment

Cheers Hoges64 - what's the deal with your Avatar - did you guys win the overall leagues or something

Nah, just the certificate / award thingy you get when you win an individual league premiership. Not sure why it says Premiers really?

I probably should change it, but it's a gentle reminder to myself that anything can happen in this game, including winning a major league premiership with a team that up until around round 17 included Steven Morris, Zac Dawson and Daniel Talia.

Nah, just the certificate / award thingy you get when you win an individual league premiership. Not sure why it says Premiers really?

I probably should change it, but it's a gentle reminder to myself that anything can happen in this game, including winning a major league premiership with a team that up until around round 17 included Steven Morris, Zac Dawson and Daniel Talia.
IIRC The doggies BF group are leading the way and right up there this season. Must be riding on the coat tails of Bonts - but well done and always good to see BF Groups right up there.

You must've had one hell of a midfield to carry Zac Dawson

How bad was your league :p

You must've had one hell of a midfield to carry Zac Dawson
Nope.

Just for shits and gigs here is my Rd 11 side. My mistake, must have got rid of Dawson during the byes.

Rd 11.JPG

How bad was your league :p

Fair cop, but it actually wasn't bad. Top 30% from memory. I just had that many POD's is the end that I beat them all due to the Rd 22 and 23 carnage that happened last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back