News 2015 SC Injuries & Suspensions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not 100% confirmed but a heavy rumour on the dogs board.
because he was sore at training? didnt train this week? left training early?
or just an assumption based on him named on extended bench?

because he was sore at training? didnt train this week? left training early?
or just an assumption based on him named on extended bench?
Can't tell you why, as I don't know. What I do know is that everyone is pissed at Ayce Cordy's selection and a poster who has connections at the club has said that people will be even more pissed off with final 22 announced tomorrow as someone from the extended bench that you wouldn't expect to be dropped will be.

So again, not confirmed that it's even true, let alone confirmed that it's Wilbur, but he certainly fits the profile of that circumstance. All other names on the extended bench are easily droppable for one reason or another.

Can't tell you why, as I don't know. What I do know is that everyone is pissed at Ayce Cordy's selection and a poster who has connections at the club has said that people will be even more pissed off with final 22 announced tomorrow as someone from the extended bench that you wouldn't expect to be dropped will be.

So again, not confirmed that it's even true, let alone confirmed that it's Wilbur, but he certainly fits the profile of that circumstance. All other names on the extended bench are easily droppable for one reason or another.
well that's just bloody great :mad::mad:

:(:cry::cry::cry:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh poo.
If rucks were scoring better I would trade jimmy to Ryder to cover the big plank of wood called minson.
Can't trust belly umm.
Season keeps on giving.
If true of course.

Given the struggle rucks are having this year, Ryder may actually be better off with Lobbe and getting freed up. Would not have thought that before this year, but it could be the case.

Oh poo.
If rucks were scoring better I would trade jimmy to Ryder to cover the big plank of wood called minson.
Can't trust belly umm.
Season keeps on giving.
If true of course.
thinking the same thing mate!

True but he is the most popular forward currently so it hurts less than if it were a more podish player.

And benefits Gray-less sides like me more. Mwaaahahahahahahahaaaaaaa.

600.jpg

True but he is the most popular forward currently so it hurts less than if it were a more podish player.
My forward cover is Lonie, who I have no faith in, so I'm bringing in Krakouer a week early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back