2015 SC Midpricers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy boys

Club Legend
Mar 14, 2008
victoria
Which of the players who qualify under the criteria of this thread are worth considering going forward.

T.Walker
E.Betts
S.Docherty
J.Mcgovern
M.Pavlich
D.Pearce
M.Bontompelli
D.Rich
T.Mcdonald
C.Wingard
J.Garlett
K.Mcintosh
J.Howe
T.Hunt
N.Vlastuin
J.Polec
T.Bell
A.Rance
D.Swan
J.Geary
L.Montagna
L.Daulhaus
J.Gibson
C.Judd
J.Blair
R.Laird
C.Hooker
A.Gaff
S.May
J.Johanissen
S.Edwards
P.Puopolo
B.Houli
J.Cripps
R.Douglas
M.Rischitelli
S.Savage
J.Watts
A.Schneider
J.Steven
S.Fisher
L.Whitfield.

Thoughts ?

Bont will average 100+ easily
Tex Walker should average ~100
Wingard looked pretty good, should get close averaging 100
Docherty will average at least 90
Houli always consistent 85-90

Maybe someone can help me out here, as someone who only really started keenly watching other teams last year (when Rich was injured). People seem very bullish on him, I understand he's a great player, but he's consistently averaged ¬85 in years past. Is it just to do with potentially copping less attention this year?

I feel like starting a thread now too.. I have a few questions I'd like to ask people as well..

but not to be rude..

Tex doc pav bonts rich wingard McIntosh rance swan and joey all get the thumbs up from me

Who would you choose out of Swan and Bonts mate.

I'm sure whichever one I pick will be the wrong one. :oops:

I'm interested in McGovern and Docherty and will most likely p1ss off Newnes and Lumumba for them.
Stop chasing points. It could easily be reversed this week although I could've told you prince rasta was trolling you.

I'm interested in McGovern and Docherty and will most likely p1ss off Newnes and Lumumba for them.

Just curious, do you see McGov & Doc in your final 'complete' team? ...as in being top 6-10 Defs at year end? Because if you don't, there's 2 trades blown for no reason. IMO both combo's will average similar. Actually, I would have Newnes and Prince slighty ahead.

Just curious, do you see McGov & Doc in your final 'complete' team? ...as in being top 6-10 Defs at year end? Because if you don't, there's 2 trades blown for no reason. IMO both combo's will average similar. Actually, I would have Newnes and Prince slighty ahead.

No idea mate.

I'm just going one week at a time. LOL!

If Newnes and Clown Prince both go average again and McGovern and Docherty both kill it again it will be hard not to do direct swaps.

Every year a few mid pricers take the next level to becoming premos, these could be 2 of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any reason why Lumumba was down on his preseason scores? Less friendly SC role? Just a spud? What's his future in your crystal ball thanks?

Any reason why Lumumba was down on his preseason scores? Less friendly SC role? Just a spud? What's his future in your crystal ball thanks?

Was Lumumba playing more half back than wing on the weekend?

In the NAB he was playing purely on the wing hence awesome scores.

Was Lumumba playing more half back than wing on the weekend?

In the NAB he was playing purely on the wing hence awesome scores.
He didn't seem to get a run through the middle at all. Backline only

Here comes the sideways Juddy train. TOOT TOOT :drunk:

In b4 Newnes scores 130 :p

Hopefully he gets another 60 this week and then 130 after he trades him. I will be refreshing the vent thread all weekend. Hold my calls juddy's just traded Newnes!

I knew/know Taylor Hunt had a good start to the 2013 season so i have a look at hes scores and numbers.
2013>
Rd 1 v hawks not tagging 22 touches 97 sc.
rd 2 v North played down back on thomas 15 touches 85 sc.
RD 3 v carlton tagged murphy 17 touches 7 tackles kicked goals 104 sc prob FF star.
Rd 4 v swans tagged jetta 20 toches 73 sc.
RD 5 v WB started as sub unsure why cant remember 54 sc.
RD 6 v ess got injuired early and was shite the rest of the year.

Did'nt seem the same player after that was prob hes best month of footy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back