2015 SC NAB Challenge Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't think he'll be a sub this season, if anything Newton is the likeliest of these types to be a sub.
Sheed is unlikely to be a sub. Built a frame last year and this preseason. I have had him since the game opened (yeah, I know, everyone is claiming they have player A since the start! :p, same with Cripps, just they did well in the Nab and they have stayed there.)
Newton? I really don't feel good about him, might find a way to turn him into Daniel Rich.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree to disagree, reckon he'll average ~105 which will be enough for top 6. He has never taken the preseason stuff seriously and even though he did some ok things in bursts, was largely anonymous and still racked up 88 points.
Happy to agree to disagree, enjoying the discussion.

Who do you think will be top 8 at years end?

Tom Mitchell subbed on?

I would of thought Titch Would of been given a good run today.. What is Longmire doing? Give the kid a go FFS he wont improve on the pine. You cant tell me he hasn't the talent to be in their best 22 if given the decent chance at afl level.

He would have expected to be inside the 22 this season. Not panic stations by any means for him yet, but if he's still getting the green vest by the end of the year I reckon he goes.
And there in lies the point. Couldn't get a gig last year, starts with the vest in a practice match this year. Even if selected in Round 1, a very dodgy selection IMO.

Makes it tough between him and Wines. I'm still leaning towards Griff, if only because he has more runs on the board.
Take both :)

somebody please tell me again why Heeney won't play rd 1?
He may well play Round 1. Do you think he'll play the first ten games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back