2015 SC / Player Watch..

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you take out Murphy's injury affected 27 in round 22 he averages 110.2 which puts him in the top 15 mids.

Exactly.

Looking at last years averages is so hit and miss for various reasons and all most people see is just a figure whatever that may be.

Murphy will not be any worse than what he did last season and most likely better with a fit Judd who will play more than 12 games most likely. Gibbs running through the Midfield also releases Murphy to as Bryce gets more attention.

Murphy is a much more SAFE pick than what Gibbs is as much as i love him.

Pity Gibbs is not a defender this season and if he was i would have both as usual!!

SJ reporting to be suffering from foot soreness and Mitch Clark has reportedly suffered a calf strain.

I wouldn't be too worried about SJ, they just let him go on his break a little early.

Clark will be one to watch, they reckon he will still pull up for round 1, but it may mean he will miss the NAB which is a shame, because it would have been good to see him at least once before the season proper.

Vardy is the more worrying one, going to go for surgery so we will have to wait and see how he pulls up from that, but hardly a problem for SC.

I wouldn't be too worried about SJ, they just let him go on his break a little early.

Clark will be one to watch, they reckon he will still pull up for round 1, but it may mean he will miss the NAB which is a shame, because it would have been good to see him at least once before the season proper.

Vardy is the more worrying one, going to go for surgery so we will have to wait and see how he pulls up from that, but hardly a problem for SC.

Luckily the World Cup is on, gives them some more time than usual.

No chance! Lol

If im playing golf I'll call for him and he'd be of value for the 1st time ever.
sc = no caddy for me!

Your missing out, I heard he has put in a huge effort in the off season working with some of international sports biggest names to try and add a new element to his game:

Here he is getting some advise on his inside game from Rory Mcilroy:

10971385.jpg

Getting some fitness training in with John Daly:

18j4m6e32ugr9jpg.jpg

And getting some advice on the ladies from Tiger himself:

World+Golf+Championships+Bridgestone+Invitational+-5w8tOwGhO1l.jpg

Looking at last years averages is so hit and miss for various reasons and all most people see is just a figure whatever that may be.

Murphy will not be any worse than what he did last season and most likely better with a fit Judd who will play more than 12 games most likely. Gibbs running through the Midfield also releases Murphy to as Bryce gets more attention.
This has always been my argument. Furphy with Judd in the side is a different player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This has always been my argument. Furphy with Judd in the side is a different player.

In the past, Judd (when fit & at his peak) copped the #1 tag & Murphy the #2 tag, and rightly so, but I don't think the same will apply with a fit Judd in 2015. An untagged Murphy is more dangerous than an untagged veteran Judd IMO. Gibbs should also be tagged before Judd.

Not that I'd be complaining if Marc 'Super Premo' Murphy goes untagged mind you! Would average 130+ if untagged each week.:)

Is anyone else curious as too whether Hallahan could be this years Miles?

Or am I just clutching at straws.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back