2015 Season Launch

Remove this Banner Ad

Well ladi da Ford. I know your embedded in our club. So am i. For a few different reasons.

I'd dance with ya PB but I know as Norman Mailer wrote, tough guys don't dance.

Time to settle now petal. ;)

Sterling and Kenny v Mortimer and Lamb. Parramatta for mine. Canterbury only got their 4th title in '88 because of Terry Lamb's thuggish act on Ellery Hanley.
The only saving grace is that it was on Ellery Hanley.

b0ydman

Norm Smith Medallist
May 28, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
I bat for my own team
I just wanted to put it on the record that I have not posted in this thread.

And Haha India. Suck a fat one. And you to Germany. Eat my sauerkraut.

REH, don't you do a write up this time of year?

I hate most of the ayhole arrogant awipe Cricket team, but we can't let India or new Zealand win it.

Happy for Australia, but too many of our Cricket team and scum holes. Except Mitch Johnson. He's okay. I'm really glad he got the rehab right a few years ago. Yeah, good supplements Mitch. And the other fast bowler with acne and pituitary gland overdose jaw from years of human growth hormone. But what's new. Welcome to competitive sport. He's on tv now. Gee that one in the middle is smoking. Mob of spread betters, off home you go fellas.

What's this thread about

2015 is looking good. No more rambling posts and no long posts. And no posts going on about PEDS.

Fwiw, I don't think we will be seeing paddy play for Port. It's mixed. I hope I'm wrong but none of this has changed since day one.

Bowlology says Damian Fleming. Flemo. India are done. Make it a hat trick Faulkner. Maybe then you'll stop being a sour face all the time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a great night tonight was. Just got home and wanted to post something about it. More later but it was spectacular. So good I didnt have time to take any photos. Wish I did now Im home.

Highlight for me was talking to the great Warren Gary Tredrea for about 15 minutes. More later.

Great to see you back b0ydman

New Sponsor announced tomorrow. Im pretty sure it will be at Light"s Vision where the Colonel has won the toss and kicking to the River Torrens end at the top of Montefore Hill. If I heard incorrectly then its at Light Square.

Apr 13, 2006
The Bitter End
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
New Sponsor announced tomorrow. Im pretty sure it will be at Light"s Vision where the Colonel has won the toss and kicking to the River Torrens end at the top of Montefore Hill. If I heard incorrectly then its at Light Square.

So I've narrowed that down to Stormy's, Le Rox or people's Choice Credit Union.

COO Stephen Dawes told me there will be a big announcement about a big extension about the White Marquee Bar - next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back