2015 Sony Ericsson Open Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

I've been watching a crap stream with ads over part of the screen, from late in the first set. Tomic playing and moving very well, constructing the points nicely and using Berdych's pace and flat strokes.
What stream have you been using?

Oh Tomic. Not good. Absolutely gave up the ghost losing that second set. Very mentally soft. To lose 4 match points to the mental minion that is Berdych says something.

While Im at it **** you to Foxsports/ESPN. Finally get 5 minutes of tv coverage of the open, then as soon as the Tomic match finishes they switch to some bullshit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only saw what ESPN showed (they joined at match point 3 for Bernie) and well Bernie should of won it in two he continues to baffle the mind with some of his play. Berdych must of been serving awfully to be broken as many times as apparently din the first two sets.

Tomic continuing to troll life.

Pity about Bernie, I thought he had that against Berdych.

And Nadal, what the *? Lucky for him the clay season is about to start, as he's likely to drop from 3 to 5 or even 6 after this tournament.

Anyone know the American commentator on ESPN covering the matches?

For Djokovic (or Joke-a-vich as that American campaigner Kevin Skinner puts it) whether he wins or loses is completely on his own racket. He is so far ahead of anybody now. The only person that can beat him is himself.

He's favourite to win the French now.

Yep. He is in career best form.

What a surprise that the men who possess the two best serves play in three tiebreaks.

Glad I missed this match

head-shoot.jpg

Isner has a 3-0 record over Raonic in head-to-head now and leads 6-1 in sets in the matches they have played. Would have thought it would be a bit closer than that.

Isner has a 3-0 record over Raonic in head-to-head now and leads 6-1 in sets in the matches they have played. Would have thought it would be a bit closer than that.

Ah yes, match-ups. One of the beautiful things about tennis. Rock paper scissors. Not that two serve-bots flogging it out is anything close to beautiful.

At the end of the day ranking and top 10 wins is what counts. Isner fails in both departments. Milos is a rising star.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back