2015 Sunshine Coast bus service on match day

Remove this Banner Ad

GOTHELIONS16

Club Legend
Nov 2, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I am a Brisbane Lions member located on the sunshine coast. I was wondering if there are any shuttle bus services to the gabba from the sunny coast on match days. Can Anyone help me out here?

I am a Brisbane Lions member located on the sunshine coast. I was wondering if there are any shuttle bus services to the gabba from the sunny coast on match days. Can Anyone help me out here?

Get in touch with the Sunshine Coast Lions Supporters Group. They operate out of the Caloundra Powerboat Club & I'm pretty sure they travel by bus to each game & have been told they don't mind tag alongs. Probably be some sort of charge.

Get in touch with the Sunshine Coast Lions Supporters Group. They operate out of the Caloundra Powerboat Club & I'm pretty sure they travel by bus to each game & have been told they don't mind tag alongs. Probably be some sort of charge.

Thanks that might help me out for round 1. My folks live around the corner from the club. Might be better than the train. I couldn't be bothered getting my bearings in Brisbane,

The shuttle bus service is with South East Tours. From where I live off steve irwin way at mooloolah valley it is $230 for a full AFL Season pass, to and from games. $21 a game which is cheaper then driving the car using petrol.
Worth the money as it saves the countless hours of catching a train to roma street and then queing into another bus to get to the gabba.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back