Mega Thread 2015 Supercheap Auto Bathurst 1000 October 8-11.

Remove this Banner Ad

LOWNDESEY!!!

Must say, I was gutted when Gracie binned the Pussy Wagon. Really wanted her and Simona to do well. Also wasn't happy when my favourite V8SC ever (the pink merc) ended up in the wall too.

as Supercheap are moving to Prodrive to sponsor Frosty
I'm already having nightmares about how torrid that livery will look.

Scouting for a Morris replacement
Loved Steve Hallam's reply to a question Morris asked him "You just answered your own question" :D
He kept answering his own question all day.It was a pisser.

Gold Coast 600 to be renamed The Replacements 600

Courtney must be doubtful still
Mostert out
Now Pye probably out with suspected broken ribs

LOWNDESEY!!!

Must say, I was gutted when Gracie binned the Pussy Wagon. Really wanted her and Simona to do well. Also wasn't happy when my favourite V8SC ever (the pink merc) ended up in the wall too.

I'm already having nightmares about how torrid that livery will look.
Simona deserved a better partner. The look on her face after the crash was telling.

I reckon she was thinking
"I come all the way here and they partner me with someone who is about 20th in the points of the Development series"
And someone who is getting all the attention while her efforts are a little unheralded. Lets face it. If Gracie looked more like this..
Bethe-Correia-UFC-177-post-press-750x370.jpg

She would not have been out there today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reindler wins the " Pastor " of the day surely but special mention to dipstick Coulthard who dived for 2nd and came out of it 4th...and that's where he finished
Coulthard's been a bit of a campaigner this year. Gets given an average car so he whinges about it, doesn't try to get the best out of it, and relies on team strats. Gets given probably the faster car on track this weekend - and he does that. He can be a terrific driver & will be hard for BJR to replace but gee... he's his own worst enemy sometimes.
DJR Team Penske
Slade being mentioned as his replacement,as Supercheap are moving to Prodrive to sponsor Frosty, at BJR now Davey looks to be staying at Bottle-O.
Have heard this too. Drivers can be hard to get unless you're one of the big teams/factory team
Loved Steve Hallam's reply to a question Morris asked him "You just answered your own question" :D
He kept answering his own question all day.It was a pisser.

Gold Coast 600 to be renamed The Replacements 600

Courtney must be doubtful still
Mostert out
Now Pye probably out with suspected broken ribs
Courtney looks like he's dropped about 30kg since the accident. Even if he heals up in time for GC surely there'd be a bit of rehab before he's good to go.

Simona deserved a better partner. The look on her face after the crash was telling.
What's Leanne Tander up to these days?

Nah, I think Gracie will be fine. She'll obviously never be a V8SC front runner, but I think she can grab a main game ride, or an endurance seat. Pretty clear she's far too raw though and didn't really help when they threw her in the development series just as she was getting to grips with the Carrera cup car.

And someone who is getting all the attention while her efforts are a little unheralded. Lets face it. If Gracie looked more like this..
Bethe-Correia-UFC-177-post-press-750x370.jpg

She would not have been out there today.

Yep. I mean, they had Leanne Tander sitting in the pits when they could have thrown her a helmet and overalls as the Aussie rep.

Great result for Frosty - goes into the race with a lead of 198 points over 2nd [Mostert] and comes out with a 399 point lead over 2nd [Lowndes]

Surely......

Morris isnt very bright is he . Dont know about whincup holding anyone up Lowndes broke the lap record twice was clearly half a second a lap quicker red bull cars fastest all day . Good to see whingecup having to double stack for a change . Nuh stuff that he reckons . He couldnt believe the safety car was already out . Sucked in for driving past safety car copping the drive thru

Remove this Banner Ad

Back