Competitions 2015 Supercoach and Dreamteam Questions

Remove this Banner Ad

Karnezis value? Hard to tell with a few seniors out i guess.

Anderson will be in a few teams after that display.
Named Jadnerson two weeks ago on the SC forum (go search it if you want) and was scoffed at. Would think he'd be one of the few kids to walk into the 21.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Named Jadnerson two weeks ago on the SC forum (go search it if you want) and was scoffed at. Would think he'd be one of the few kids to walk into the 21.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yep I had him since Supercoach opened.

Anything learnt from the West Coast/Carlton game? Got so bored I turned it off before half time.
Not much. Cripps went well, Smith, Boekhorst, Dick and Viojo-Rainbow nothing to write home about. I zoned out as well, didn't really notice too much about WC. I think Lycett was mostly up forward with Sinclair rucking. McKenzie went down with a knee, could be bad.

Last nights game was just further signs of how s**t Carlton are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very happy to have Saad on my bench right now, thought he'd be a good POD, but now everyone will know it :mad:

Hey all. TBC likely to be number one ruck? Hearing varied opinions about he and Giles. Can they both fit in the same team?

They can both fit in the same team, and I think they will. It's tough to tell who will be number one ruckman, I'm a Giles fan but the majority will lean towards TBC. Although, pending bans...

Hey all. TBC likely to be number one ruck? Hearing varied opinions about he and Giles. Can they both fit in the same team?
Bellchambers is the better ruckman at the stoppage, and he's probably the #1 ruck right now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back