2015; SuperCoach Cup (NEWS+ Subscribers only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juddola

Club Legend
Oct 9, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Mate is shattered.

It was a win-win game for me between you two.
After Ablett going down being his captain and him still being in the box seat till the last game and then Buddy not playing, he deserved the win. Couldn't believe Hannerberys score, never thought he would go that bad.

So who else is left from the forum? Hopefully one of us gets it.

Noooooooo way. **** that's close/sucks. My mate won by a point last week. Down to the top players now I suppose, so teams are pretty close in skill.
Are you still in this Jiska - well done. You must be having a good season :thumbsu:

Krujan

Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 9, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
EAD Jiska
Noooooooo way. **** that's close/sucks. My mate won by a point last week. Down to the top players now I suppose, so teams are pretty close in skill.

It's my own fault for randomly swapping Josh Kelly & Steele around as Mid and Forward emergencies just before the GWS game started for no reason at all. With Buddy being a late out we both copped Steele's 65 forward E points. Had I left my emergencies alone, I would have got Kelly's 77 as cover for Buddy & won by 7

I also contemplated moving Ox to the bench because I was concerned about the red vest and starting Cokehoon on Saturday when he wasn't green vested. = 31 points difference.

So many things went my way, Edwards (5) Mitchell (36) being subs for my opponent, Beams & Hanley being late outs, Armo's sub par score and I still couldn't put him away. I feel like the BF equivalent of Sam Stosur today. :rainbow:

Congrats on your win, I'll be barracking for you. It would be awesome if a BF person wins it. :thumbsu:

Are you still in this Jiska - well done. You must be having a good season :thumbsu:
I've been doing alright since the debacle that was the first five rounds. Luckily SC Cup didn't start until Round 6 :thumbsu:

It's my own fault for randomly swapping Josh Kelly & Steele around as Mid and Forward emergencies just before the GWS game started for no reason at all. With Buddy being a late out we both copped Steele's 65 forward E points. Had I left my emergencies alone, I would have got Kelly's 77 as cover for Buddy & won by 7

I also contemplated moving Ox to the bench because I was concerned about the red vest and starting Cokehoon on Saturday when he wasn't green vested. = 31 points difference.

So many things went my way, Edwards (5) Mitchell (36) being subs for my opponent, Beams & Hanley being late outs, Armo's sub par score and I still couldn't put him away. I feel like the BF equivalent of Sam Stosur today. :rainbow:

Congrats on your win, I'll be barracking for you. It would be awesome if a BF person wins it. :thumbsu:
The Ox/Coke was your only real mistake of that lot, but Ox could have pulled out another ton too. That bloke is way too up and down for mine. Glad I traded him when I did, despite it costing me 40k in lost revenue.

juddola is in still as well. I think we're the only two left?? Anyone else??

Shaw, Higgins, Murphy, TMac, Simpson
GAJ, Beams, Jelwood, Barlow
NN
Zorko, Dusty, Buddy

vs

Gibson, Laird, Hodge, Ibbo, Lever*
GAJ, Wines, Parker, Hanley
Maric
Goddard, Gawn, Deledio

* He has Lever on the bench
One would assume he'd trade Beams and GAJ, given he has Fyfe out. Assuming Steele covers us both there.

All in all, I like my chances. Lots of PODs.

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!
Shaw, Higgins, Murphy, TMac, Simpson
GAJ, Beams, Jelwood, Barlow
NN
Zorko, Dusty, Buddy

vs

Gibson, Laird, Hodge, Ibbo, Lever*
GAJ, Wines, Parker, Hanley
Maric
Goddard, Gawn, Deledio

* He has Lever on the bench
One would assume he'd trade Beams and GAJ, given he has Fyfe out. Assuming Steele covers us both there.

All in all, I like my chances. Lots of PODs.

Think you'll win that one Jiska.

Good luck mate. :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back