Position 2015 SuperCoach defenders

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was interested in the same thing, asked a crows mate of mine, he thinks he will score pretty well this year. Any other crows pls fill us in.

For me seems better option than other mid pricers like McDonald who will surely drop back soon.
+1.

Will consider for sure.

Josh Bruce... anyone man enough to take that risk on? Seems to like the new positioning at St. Kilda. Clearly he won't retain the 100+ average, but worth a punt given the performance of backline premos and even highly-regarded mid pricers like KK.

Josh Bruce... anyone man enough to take that risk on? Seems to like the new positioning at St. Kilda. Clearly he won't retain the 100+ average, but worth a punt given the performance of backline premos and even highly-regarded mid pricers like KK.

Definitely not ballsy enough here mate. While he's young he hasn't shown any signs of breaking out to me before these two games, his nab performances were similar to his averages in previous years. Given that his points are now gone there's next to no incentive for me - I don't see him being close to a keeper and at his price I think you'd want him to be.

Hard to tell, probably 95-100. Where Smith could actually push 110.

Hmmm, Rance has averaged in the 80s for 4 straight years. What's he doing differently this year to spike 20 pts? No doubt he's had a red-hot start, but he's always had the odd massive game.

Dunno... I mean if I had confidence he was going to deliver 95-100 he's an absolute no-brainer at $470k or whatever he is.

Hmmm, Rance has averaged in the 80s for 4 straight years. What's he doing differently this year to spike 20 pts? No doubt he's had a red-hot start, but he's always had the odd massive game.

Dunno... I mean if I had confidence he was going to deliver 95-100 he's an absolute no-brainer at $470k or whatever he is.

Disposal efficency. It will drop off when they play better teams and he locks down on his opponent. Smith is a mile ahead of him.

Yea I am not convinced yet mate, hence going with B.Smith. He has started amazing, you can't discount that, but as you mentioned he doesn't have the runs on the board. 95-100 was probably being a bit optimistic....

Yea I am not convinced yet mate, hence going with B.Smith. He has started amazing, you can't discount that, but as you mentioned he doesn't have the runs on the board. 95-100 was probably being a bit optimistic....

What will you do if Smith misses this week?

Thinking about this option myself, but if Smith doesn't get a run, do you take a shot with Docherty or another mid pricer.

I just heard on the radio that Rance is considering retiring after this season to pursue other interests. Maybe he wants to go out with a flag under his belt & is having a real crack this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just heard on the radio that Rance is considering retiring after this season to pursue other interests. Maybe he wants to go out with a flag under his belt & is having a real crack this year.

Is he changing clubs mid year;)

Is smith fit too play tomorrow

Walsh said they wouldn't wait until Saturday to see if he was fit, so the assumption would be given he was named he will play.

Lets see if Walsh is a man of his word.

Walsh said they wouldn't wait until Saturday to see if he was fit, so the assumption would be given he was named he will play.

Lets see if Walsh is a man of his word.
I would have thought they should rest Smith in this game considering they have The Dees and not wanting to risk him... Who knows.

I have to replace Goodes. I have the cash to get anyone, but I'm focusing on Docherty and Hunt. If either can average 90+ they are great value (super great in Hunts case). I give Hunt 30% chance of doing so and Docherty 60%. Thoughts? Should I be looking at the more expensive guys with history and giving up my dream of keeping some bank for an early upgrade elsewhere?

I have to replace Goodes. I have the cash to get anyone, but I'm focusing on Docherty and Hunt. If either can average 90+ they are great value (super great in Hunts case). I give Hunt 30% chance of doing so and Docherty 60%. Thoughts? Should I be looking at the more expensive guys with history and giving up my dream of keeping some bank for an early upgrade elsewhere?

Roberton

Don't do this to me toxic. I do not want to consider Roberton. If he still had his hair and headband I'd be on him in a heartbeat, but he doesn't.

Realistically I can't see him averaging over 80. I want a keeper, and so I'm leaning towards Docherty.

Fair point.
i just dont see docherty as a keeper, dont see him as top 12 def.

But thats just me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back