Position 2015 SuperCoach defenders

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurn was looking like our only decent kick out of the 50 late last year and was being 'tagged' to stop his right leg.
McGovern who has a Hurn like leg and plays loose has taken over that job. Take a look at some of his kicks to advantage out of our back 50. The kid is an absolute gun.

Also losing McKenzie and Brown has forced Hurn to play accounatble and deeper in the back 50 plus Wellingham and Sheppard have been huge with their ball use and run out of the back 50.
Now can add Ellis who was great last night.

Sucks for Hurns SC scoring. I looked at him pre season but would never pick him now.

Started with Hurn and he has been nothing but disappointing, finally pulling the trigger on him.

Thoughts on Liam Picken?

Started with Hurn and he has been nothing but disappointing, finally pulling the trigger on him.

Thoughts on Liam Picken?

Doesn't seem to be stuck with the run with role anymore, and looks better for it. Still a risk, as he could be thrown into that role at anytime.

I would look elsewhere personally, but he would make a good POD

Doesn't seem to be stuck with the run with role anymore, and looks better for it. Still a risk, as he could be thrown into that role at anytime.

I would look elsewhere personally, but he would make a good POD
Drink does not like taggers much Picken playing more like Cornes/Ling type role now gets aheap of the pill now.
He started on beams on the weekend unsure if he stayed on him tho.

Me too.

Never realised that Andrew Walker was so cheap though.

Could make a good D7 with Smith at D6 and you could loophole them towards the end of the season if Hamling/Pearce are on your bench and get dropped.

That was actually in my plans, I have both, plus Lever. Was thinking of upgrading Lever to Smith then hoping Pearce and Hamling make me enough to get to Walker

That was actually in my plans, I have both, plus Lever. Was thinking of upgrading Lever to Smith then hoping Pearce and Hamling make me enough to get to Walker

Sounds great to me.

I might do the same and go Pearce > Walker if I can get close to a near swap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL it will be happening.
Have to decide weather to get smith or a rookie type.
The extra money from a rookie we let me upgrade another spud in tarrant so many spuds.

I just traded Crapintosh > Picken.

Boy it felt good getting rid of him for a premo. :rainbow:

I here you.
But Pity Edwards only played one game tho.
out of the rookie cheap backs there the only 2.
Yeah. Unless trading out someone like Saad, not worth it for me. Saad is a keeper IMO.
I have Lever/Hamling as defensive bench cover and Saad will move to mid cover for Hodge next week. No cash generation there.

Yeah. Unless trading out someone like Saad, not worth it for me. Saad is a keeper IMO.
I have Lever/Hamling as defensive bench cover and Saad will move to mid cover for Hodge next week. No cash generation there.
A kspud trade option i said earlier i was going trade him to smith as a d6 d7 option.
def is heater..houli..simpson...ibbo...ox and saad...kspud and lever.
would have been nice if Edwards was on the bubble.
the money from getting a rookie can upgrade tarrant to dollhouse type.

A kspud trade option i said earlier i was going trade him to smith as a d6 d7 option.
def is heater..houli..simpson...ibbo...ox and saad...kspud and lever.
would have been nice if Edwards was on the bubble.
the money from getting a rookie can upgrade tarrant to dollhouse type.
Yeah I just got in B.Smith as well, for Newnes. Needed the player for byes to have 17 and the cash...
Big risk.

He is looking better Brodie, just needs to fix up his efficiency. I'm fairly confident he's getting back towards his best.
If he has a clear run now, should be a great option at that price and a keeper.

Yeah I just got in B.Smith as well, for Newnes. Needed the player for byes to have 17 and the cash...
Big risk.

He is looking better Brodie, just needs to fix up his efficiency. I'm fairly confident he's getting back towards his best.
If he has a clear run now, should be a great option at that price and a keeper.

He actually looked good last week against tough opposition. Even some of his clangers were like bullet passes that went straight onto a Hawthorn chest :drunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back