Position 2015 SuperCoach defenders

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What are you going todo if you have def rookies scoring 30/40 points as it is currently looking? I wouldn't go huge on money just players I'd want in an upgrade. Set & forget & worry about mid/fwd

Under the card for bulk of first nine but then decintigrated!

Golf damm

Under around Langers? ??

Def rookies
saad
brown
hamling
zac jones

Will all get 55+ snd be better team value than a 440k plodder imho

Thoughts on 6x 400k plus starting in defense this year? I just can't see any rookies worth picking yet?
Thinking about this myself, although I'll probably just stick with my current 4 premos, Newnes, and 3 rookies

They have a few more weeks to seek me otherwise I might do it, 5, 1, 2 maybe. Hmm

No Long Island, I'm a spaz at bang bang

Langs great!

Had a similar round bloody shepparton

Even front
7 over back FFS

Langs great!

Had a similar round bloody shepparton

Even front
7 over back FFS
I'd kill for that.

Atm, I'm really repping my dog name....like to visit every tree on the way to the green!

Have played around with my backline a bit, but am thinking of going with:

Simpson, Shaw, Hibberd, KK, Ibbotson, Goddard (Brown, McKenzie)

Is Ibbo fit or what's the go???

I think 2 mid priced defenders that could see big increases in average this year are Duryea and A.Kennedy from GWS. Both on my watch list, both never get talked about.. Tracking nicely and flying under the radar.

Obviously rookies are subject to change.

I think 2 mid priced defenders that could see big increases in average this year are Duryea and A.Kennedy from GWS. Both on my watch list, both never get talked about.. Tracking nicely and flying under the radar.

That's a very good (astute) defence IMHO

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like it, just seems a bit top heavy.

How's the rest of your team looking - premium wise?

I like it, just seems a bit top heavy.

How's the rest of your team looking - premium wise?
Defence is the area of concern IMO, and will be the difference between elite and good.

I've looked at value in fallen premos or those developing still but on the verge of stardom.

Also defence rookies are lacking so I want this to be a rock solid line, whereas all other lines (bar ruck) have plenty of worthy rookie options.

Mids: Ablett Pendles Treloar Prestia Crouch Rookies...

Ruck: Maric NicNat (DPP Rookie)

Fwd: Franklin Martin Swan Mitchell Hogan Clark (Rookies)

Henderson/Geary are other options you might consider for Ibbo?

Food for thought.
Yep. Hendo is talented but never seems to find that consistency while Geary had had a great pre-season, I worry he'll be turned into a tagger/shut down defender. Not many other better options under Ibbos price though.

Yep. Hendo is talented but never seems to find that consistency while Geary had had a great pre-season, I worry he'll be turned into a tagger/shut down defender. Not many other better options under Ibbos price though.
That's it, defence is crapola this year.

I've personally gone for Birchall, Hurn, Newnes & Docherty with Brown, Hamling, Goddard & Maynard.

Just waiting to see what rookies pop up before changing my structure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back