Position 2015 SuperCoach defenders

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got Goodes at D4. The verdict today means that I might have to change that now. Will still wait for Rd 1 teams, if Oxley, McIntosh, Saad, Hamling, Goddard, McKenzie get selected 2 starting rookies is a possibility.

That's what I keep coming back to. Goodes D4 and Brown at D5. If we are so confused as to who will be the top 10 scorers I have NFI why you would start with 4 or 5 priced at $400.

Im tossing up between Hibberd and Johnson (Freo) atm. Just dont think Hib is an "absolute lock", how much on his 90avg you think he can add?
My though process as well. He's not going to lift his average, but he is a consistent scorer. Something which isn't easy finding in def.

I decided on both. But Johnson > Hibberd IMO.

Im tossing up between Hibberd and Johnson (Freo) atm. Just dont think Hib is an "absolute lock", how much on his 90avg you think he can add?
if he can add 4 or 5 pts that'll put him in the top six defenders. he played injured for parts of last season so there is room for improvement.
doesnt seem to be a favourite with the SuperCoach scoring gods though but he's in my team.

The one potential issue with Hibberd in regards to injuries is that often in his first game back from injury he has a crap to average game. However he has had a virtually injury free summer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Birchall is ready to go apparently
if he's named, worth the risk with an interrupted preseason? could be late out?
If named definitely worth considering, lack of preseason an issue though. Could definitely be a top 6 defender.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've noticed Ibbo in a lot less teams, any reason? People just going Goodes and pocketing the 100k?

I've noticed Ibbo in a lot less teams, any reason? People just going Goodes and pocketing the 100k?
a lot of people have jumped ship on the mid pricers, also everybody is jumping on Goodes

speaking about Goodes, am I the only one not touching him? I reckon he'll be in and out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back