2016 Supercoach / Dream Team etc

Remove this Banner Ad

How many would be keen for a Super Coach group, instead of leagues, or even both?
Can enter up to 10 Leagues and 10 Groups this season :D

Yep, the more groups and leagues I can be in with fellow Big Footy/Port people the better. It helps with the trash talking and makes it more interesting than playing with randoms.

I am always keen, if you start a league let me know the details.

I am always keen, if you start a league let me know the details.

Ones I'm involved in which have spots are below:

AFL Fantasy Elite Draft - KP2WV6X7

Supercoach League - 765038
Supercoach Draft - 935264

Feel free, anyone on here can join.

I am in the Supercoach & Fantasy Leagues, but have played the Draft games. Are they any good?

I am in the Supercoach & Fantasy Leagues, but have played the Draft games. Are they any good?

The great thing about the draft leagues is that your team is unique and only one team can have each player. Draft day is always fun too, to see who rates who higher and which players slide.

Joined the SC league mate. I am 'Easy Done.'

so, it looks like melbourne is where the value is at this season, not comfortable with a bunch of melbourne players in my team......

Jesse Hogan and Ben Newton are in my team at the moment (dependent on preseason form).

Petracca is only in Supercoach and RDT as he is way to expensive in Fantasy.

Nobody else on the radar at this stage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i guess i had a couple of others locked in, petracca brayshaw newton hogan. just seems alot for melbpurne.
also think prince harry lamumba and gartlett will be given time and may be of some value.

Too pricey.

in SC I think 75 would be his bare minimum average and that is still a +200k cow. The decision will be whether you'll back him to start in your 22 because he's not worth 215k on the bench. He is also priced at 3 sub games from 4 matches last year.

He's definitely on the short list during pre-season though.

Melbourne value? Maybe on paper ......but it is Melbourne FFS
Right enough there. Last year Melbourne had over 400 disposals in only 2 games, 295 was their lowest, and of the other 19, 9 were below 350. Any team with totals like that is unlikely to have many big SC, RDT or DT scorers. One thing that is probable is that ay player selected, even though they may sometimes score well, will have quite a few disappointing returns.

AFL Fantasy Elite Draft - KP2WV6X7 *Full

Supercoach League - 765038 *Spots left
Supercoach Draft - 935264 *Full

Real Dream Team - 726328 *Spots left

Jesse Hogan and Ben Newton are in my team at the moment (dependent on preseason form).

Petracca is only in Supercoach and RDT as he is way to expensive in Fantasy.

Nobody else on the radar at this stage.

Newton was in my team, on the bench. Sold him though to upgrade my forward line a little.

I'm in

Really????
Hogan :thumbsu:
neal-bullen later
apart from that????

this from a mate who is in the know (friends with him on social media), has apparently has some knee issues in the pre-season. So I'd stay away from him for now, might be a decent mid season downgrade target when injuries hit.

In for Supercoach League, as FineWines. Someone has to hold up the rest of the table and take out the wooden spoon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back