Competitions 2015: Supercoach & Fantasy Saints Leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi there - yep I'm keen thanks - 2015 team name is SaintsationalStars

SS,

We are just finalising our SC Div4 with all invites being sent out.

I'll put you as a reserve in case one of these doesn't join.

Stay tuned over next day or 2. :thumbsu:

Quick update with just on one week to go till the season starts.

Supercoach Div 1,2&3 filled with Div4 almost filled.

AFL Fantasy Div1 is filled.

This does leave some posters who put their names down for a league missing out.

We'll keep this open and we might be able to rustle up some others to make another league - remembering we can start a SC league with as little as 10 players.

Please - if you do put your name down, keep coming back to see if you've got a PM invite with a league code & if you join, let me know your team name.

Join up the BF Saints SC group as well, I'll be doing a cross reference to make sure all in our SC leagues have put their name down for the groups as well.

You can check the OP for an overview of who is in which league.

Just checking on this, are there posters who haven't filled their full quota of 10 leagues & would be happy to join a SC Div5?

Doesn't matter if you are in Div 1,2,3 or 4 already.

Would probably be under a first in first served basis though.

Less than one week till the season starts, means its close to cut-off time for those last-minute decisions to join a Fantasy League.

Currently, we have SC Div1-4 filled and AF Div1 filled.

There are a few names left over, so I want to try & see if we can get another SC league (Div5) going and a RDT Div1 up & running.

Supercoach league - open to anyone (even if you are in Divs 1-4 already), but preference will be given to those without a league yet.

RDT league - open to anyone (inc. if you are already in SC & AF), preference given to posters who missed on AF Div1.

I'll leave this 'open' till Wednesday & then see where we are for numbers.

Lets see if we can fill these.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really really late to the party but I've never played SC or DT before and I'd like to jump in and give it a go.
If there's a spot for me to fill anywhere, please let me know. I'll probably not be very competitive but I'd like to learn haha

Really really late to the party but I've never played SC or DT before and I'd like to jump in and give it a go.
If there's a spot for me to fill anywhere, please let me know. I'll probably not be very competitive but I'd like to learn haha

All good mate, stay tuned, will try to get another SC & a RDT league up & going.

Keep checking back on this thread.

The following teams are part of our BF Saints SC Group, but aren't as yet allocated to a Saints SC league;

Team names;
Saintz
Smoke_Me_AKipper
LongboardsLager
Wogball
Andolaters
Fire Ferrets
Franco Cozzo
UF Gators

We are trying to fill a final SC (& RDT) league, so register your interest here.

Hi,

I have joined RDT and AFL Fantasy, so if you need numbers for divisions i am available. My team names are Scream for both competitions.

Thank-you.

Hi,

I have joined RDT and AFL Fantasy, so if you need numbers for divisions i am available. My team names are Scream for both competitions.

Thank-you.

All good mate, stay tuned, will try to get another SC & a RDT league up & going.

Keep checking back on this thread.

Um - I thought I'd joined already - krk004 what do I need to do?

Trying to get more numbers to get a SC Div5 going.

Keep logging on to BF, hopefully we might be able to get numbers up and get a league code by Wednesday.

Trying to get more numbers to get a SC Div5 going.

Keep logging on to BF, hopefully we might be able to get numbers up and get a league code by Wednesday.

OK Cool - and yes I'm in....if you do manage to get numbers.

Regardless thanks for organising :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back