Position 2015 SuperCoach forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoughts on Daisey?

Adams is a good selection in my opinion! Beams n Ball gone opens up the spot he has been hunting for!
yuk Daisy :thumbsdown:

Adams' spot in the team isn't cemented

Tough choice between Taylor Adams and Josh Thomas. They are priced at $378k and $385 respectively and will be looking to step into Collingwood's starting midfield.

Both players had games starting in the green vest so take those games away and Adams averaged 21.8 disposals and 77 SC pts while Thomas averaged 19 touches and 78 SC points. Both have the potential to score 90+ average if they start in the middle but who will get the nod? Adams has the bigger body and has proved in the past that he can find it. Probably attitude stopping him.

Adams can't kick straight to save his life, horrible supercoach player, and a thug. DT on the other hand...

Tough choice between Taylor Adams and Josh Thomas. They are priced at $378k and $385 respectively and will be looking to step into Collingwood's starting midfield.

Both players had games starting in the green vest so take those games away and Adams averaged 21.8 disposals and 77 SC pts while Thomas averaged 19 touches and 78 SC points. Both have the potential to score 90+ average if they start in the middle but who will get the nod? Adams has the bigger body and has proved in the past that he can find it. Probably attitude stopping him.

JT capable of kicking a few goals.

He'd be my pick if either.

You know that's good, but how are your other lines.

I would say decent.

Backs: Simpson, Smith, Newnes, midpricer/rookie, Viojo-Rainbow, Goddard (Dick, Maynard) - hardest line this year. Chopping and changing from D4-D8.

Mids: Pendles, Selwood, Sloane, Barlow, B.Crouch, Freeman, Dumont, Miller (C.Smith, Neal-Bullen, Lambert/Steele)

Rucks: Goldy, NN (Nankervis but will chop and change this one as well)

Obviously after NAB Challenge matches the rookies will change.

Norf Kangaroos fans - any idea on your forward set up this year? Not strictly SC-specific but with Waite now there how will you fit everyone in and is it a case of Brown v Black for that last tall spot, and Tarrant covers the defence?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Norf Kangaroos fans - any idea on your forward set up this year? Not strictly SC-specific but with Waite now there how will you fit everyone in and is it a case of Brown v Black for that last tall spot, and Tarrant covers the defence?
HF: Harvey Waite Higgins
FF: Brown/Black Petrie Thomas

I reckon Brown is more deserving and should get the nod, a chance we will play all 4 and then realise too top heavy :drunk:

Yeah, Dusty shits me though.

Looks a million bucks when he's on but comes across as lazy and is fond of throwing up a 65-75 score when you really don't need it.

Very outside player too (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Yeah, Dusty shits me though.

Looks a million bucks when he's on but comes across as lazy and is fond of throwing up a 65-75 score when you really don't need it.

Very outside player too (not that there's anything wrong with that).

He'll increase his mid based time..is injury free unlike Achilles lids will be a top 3 fwd by years end. imho

Currently have Christian Salem (F5) and Jesse Hogan (F6) but really, really liking the look of Mitch Clark. Even if he is a cash cow for 10 rounds, he could do some serious damage IMHO. Might need to re shuffle and swap Hogan for Clark.
Not convinced on Salem. Think he will be a great player at some stage in his career but not yet, looked a bit off the pace in a few games last year. Even though he is being moved to the back line still cant see him averaging more than 60ish when Clark should get you atleast 70, also sub risk with Salem

Salem is just a Jimmy Webster all over again IMO, people only on him because he is cheap and showed signs of promise in debut season

Not convinced on Salem. Think he will be a great player at some stage in his career but not yet, looked a bit off the pace in a few games last year. Even though he is being moved to the back line still cant see him averaging more than 60ish when Clark should get you atleast 70, also sub risk with Salem

From a mate who went to the intra club game at Casey Fields the other day. Was BOG and by a fair margin. Looks more solid and with the shift to half back looking a likely sign, id like to think he would be able to score more than Jesse Hogan (who would be vying for that F5/F6) position.

HF: Harvey Waite Higgins
FF: Brown/Black Petrie Thomas

I reckon Brown is more deserving and should get the nod, a chance we will play all 4 and then realise too top heavy :drunk:

Interesting you have Higgins forward, I thought the talk was him half back or middle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back