Position 2015 SuperCoach forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been overseas and missed a lot of preseason.

How does Swan look? Time in the middle (if at all)?
And Dusty?

Swan fit. Didn't do much in NAB but not a concern, he's a lock.

Talk of Dusty moving more into the midfield. Played there in NAB but no Cotchin and Port had reserves side in. Could be his big breakout year.

I have 518k to spend on my F2, who do you think I should get?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unsure after last night's game, played very poorly and I have my doubts now

I know it's hard cause we can only go in what we see in the NAB cup games but I honestly wouldn't read to much into his performances thus far, should be starting to hit peak fitness after a couple runs now and with Greenwood in doubt you'd expect him to play more of a midfield role.

Unsure after last night's game, played very poorly and I have my doubts now
He managed 88 in a game which meant nothing to him and he played putridly by all reports. Just wait until he gets to the proper season and starts trying

Has Aaron Young (244K FWD) broken into Port's best 21?

Awkwardly priced but here are his stats from NAB Challenge:
82 from 63% TOG
86 from 73% TOG
91 from 57% TOG
If they have a full squad to choose from, I can't see him getting picked. But with a couple out (Ryder, Monfries, others?), he might get a go. Competing with a few others like Krak, Amon, Neade

Has Aaron Young (244K FWD) broken into Port's best 21?

Awkwardly priced but here are his stats from NAB Challenge:
82 from 63% TOG
86 from 73% TOG
91 from 57% TOG
I think one of the Port supporters might have mentioned him as a vest candidate IIRC

O'Meara and Ablett both in doubt for Round 1. Unsure how long they will miss but with Suns nice early draw I'm starting to like Bennell a lot.
They'll name GAJ and he'll be a late withdrawal throwing tens of thousands of teams into chaos. Reckon at this stage it's safer to not go with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back