Position 2015 SuperCoach forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly is the issue with Hogan? Outside of Salem and Clark, which forward rookie has better job security than Hogan?
i assume ppl think that because he is a KPP in a bottom side he will not score well. i like his JS too much. he can be a slow burner on the bench for me. he's locked.

i assume ppl think that because he is a KPP in a bottom side he will not score well. i like his JS too much. he can be a slow burner on the bench for me. he's locked.
Also able to knock out a 100+ score against weaker opposition which should boost his value which is the precedent that has been set by previous KPF rookies (Taylor Walker et al.). Not someone you want to rely on to start at F6 but a definite bench forward option who should also be handy come the byes.

ylXrcRY.jpg

that excites me :cool::cool:

Also able to knock out a 100+ score against weaker opposition which should boost his value which is the precedent that has been set by previous KPF rookies (Taylor Walker et al.). Not someone you want to rely on to start at F6 but a definite bench forward option who should also be handy come the byes.

That'll take some doing. Joe Daniher who is largely at the same development point in careers to Hogan hardly pulled in 100's (1 in fact).

Do see him being a good cash cow though

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That'll take some doing. Joe Daniher who is largely at the same development point in careers to Hogan hardly pulled in 100's (1 in fact).

Do see him being a good cash cow though

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
One 100+ score in the first half of the year amongst 60s is good enough for a decent bump in price.

Anyone willing to have a stab at the top 5 forwards for the year.
those 4, with Harvey and Deledio next
Ryder and Goddard will drop out of the top 8, Roughy and _______ will take the 2 spots

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What exactly is the issue with Hogan? Outside of Salem and Clark, which forward rookie has better job security than Hogan?

Not sure what all the raves are based on with Hogan, the guy looks super awkward. I'd steer right away.

at the moment im running salem, clark, lonie and hogan. just not too confident on Lamb's, Daniel, Lambert, Krak, steele job security.
same
I'll be taking 1 of the mid/fwd boys (Lambert/Steele/Krak) at M11 for my link though, looking like it'll be Lambert

at the moment im running salem, clark, lonie and hogan. just not too confident on Lamb's, Daniel, Lambert, Krak, steele job security.

Are you really confident on Lonies js, big sub candidate i think?

Personally i think Lamb has better and is less of a sub candidate.

Are you really confident on Lonies js, big sub candidate i think?

Personally i think Lamb has better and is less of a sub candidate.
Yeah lonie may be a sub candidate for sure. I may need to look into Lamb

nah, 1 of Breust and Gunston for me, I reckon 1 of them will get close to 100

Gunston has bulked up and lost none of his pace and flexibility. Really want to pick him but the mids available may be a little more consistent. He is very mobile and gets around the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back