Position 2015 SuperCoach forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had Gray, Martin, Swan, Bont and rookies......

Downgraded Bont to Salem and up graded Swan.
Gray, Bartel, Martin, Salem, Clarke, Hogan etc.

Thoughts. Leaves $223k in the bank.
100% happy with Def, Ablettless mid and ruck. Only fwds in a state of flux.
Great having the extra cash if you're happy with your team. Early upgrade or can bring gaz in early if need be

View attachment 119390

I like my forwardline, I personally think it's capable of producing 600+ a week. Gray will score better than most of the midfielders. Bartel has made a perminant move back into the midfield same with Martin and Bontempelli is now the Bulldogs most important midfielder. Salem and Clark, I know it's big to expect out of Salem an average of 80+ but I really think he can and Clark, well who knows what he is really capable. My forward line impacts the rest of my team. Picking the 4th premium has restricted me in my other lines. I want to find a way to get Robbie Tarrant in there, I know he doesn't score alot but with Hansen and Grima out indefinately he is certain to get game time. Thoughts?
Tarrant isn't worth it. He'll just be a key back, probably won't get enough of it to be worth getting

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Jack Ziebell on anyones radar? Does anyone think he can take a step towards becoming a premo, or will he just miss a big chunk of the season, providing heaps of promise from time to time?
Ziebell fits the profile for a guy about to explode, Gray and Parker perfect examples of the same price range ect. But the only 2 things going against Ziebell are the team he plays in and how he plays. North Melbourne have a bunch of guys who average 75-105, and there is only so many points to go around each week also very high chance he'll get injured or suspended. But personally I think he's their best midfielder so there is always a chance that he could be their highest point scorer, massive risk on him though

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Jack is in my team at the moment & has been all preseason. Could average 100 easily if he gets a run of games & finds confidence.

However I'm now concerned about the typical month long concussion hangover. May move him out, still unsure.

Jack is in my team at the moment & has been all preseason. Could average 100 easily if he gets a run of games & finds confidence.

However I'm now concerned about the typical month long concussion hangover. May move him out, still unsure.

I think you can only pick him if you are 100% confident he will be in the top 10 forwards by the end of the year. I've got Gray, Bartel, Goddard, Roughead, Franklin, Martin, Deledio, Swan, Bontempelli and Bennell. Luke Dalhause, Devon Smith, Brent Harvey are all there abouts, I can see Zeibell pushing into the top 15 (average 90) but it will be hard for him to out do everyone above. Huge POD if you pick him and it pays off

I think you can only pick him if you are 100% confident he will be in the top 10 forwards by the end of the year. I've got Gray, Bartel, Goddard, Roughead, Franklin, Martin, Deledio, Swan, Bontempelli and Bennell. Luke Dalhause, Devon Smith, Brent Harvey are all there abouts, I can see Zeibell pushing into the top 15 (average 90) but it will be hard for him to out do everyone above. Huge POD if you pick him and it pays off
Hax! Supercoach only lets me pick 8 forwards :(

Hax! Supercoach only lets me pick 8 forwards :(

But by the end of the season following all your upgrades you should end up with 6 of the top 10 scoring defenders same with forwards, 2 of the top 5 scoring rucks and 8 of the top 12 scoring mids.

Greenwood gone. Josh Thomas gone.

Surely now we need to take a look at Taylor Adams??
Taylor Adams was always going to play regardless of those boys
at the end of the day, he doesn't hit targets and is a clanger king, wouldn't touch for SC

hopefully Karnezis locks down a round 1 birth and goes nuts ;)

what are people thoughts on salem? he didnt seem to do much last year at all, but majority have him in their team this year. At around 180k he should make some money, but what will he avg approx?

Had Gray, Martin, Swan, Bont and rookies......

Downgraded Bont to Salem and up graded Swan.
Gray, Bartel, Martin, Salem, Clarke, Hogan etc.

Thoughts. Leaves $223k in the bank.
100% happy with Def, Ablettless mid and ruck. Only fwds in a state of flux.

That forward 6 is a bit lean imo with Hogan, Clarke and Salem on the field who are still unknowns, I am assuming nothing on pine is a guarantee of getting a game either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back