Position 2015 SuperCoach forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to my team Paddy!! Very happy after today. Paddy and Jobe, step on board lads.

What do you think if WADA appeals? Will the affected players be in trouble through the year? I hope not. Paddy has solved my ruc problems..... believe me I have a few :drunk:
I don't think so mate, I think they will be fine. Worst case scenario I have to use one trade mid-late year if it is required. That is no big deal really. The guy is a superstar and in our team he is going to flourish. Probably 40% ruck time and then up forward. 2-3 goals and 20 odd hitouts will result in some very nice scores. Paddy has always been good at the hit outs to advantage as well, so I can see the Ruck scoring changes actually benefiting him.

Coopers_pale_ale.jpg

Is that fat hands Zeke?

What do you think if WADA appeals? Will the affected players be in trouble through the year? I hope not. Paddy has solved my ruc problems..... believe me I have a few :drunk:

I believe the Asada guy will be having a press conference today. I think it will be fairly clear what way they will go after that. I've had Watson in and out I don't know wtf to do.

I believe the Asada guy will be having a press conference today. I think it will be fairly clear what way they will go after that. I've had Watson in and out I don't know wtf to do.
I'd be surprised if they let it go. I'll be even more surprised if WADA decides not to rattle their sabres.
This is far from over unfortunately. It is arguably the second biggest doping scandal in the sporting world, I can't see WADA saying, nah, you tried, thats nice. Lets put that little doozy to bed.

I'd be surprised if they let it go. I'll be even more surprised if WADA decides not to rattle their sabres.
This is far from over unfortunately. It is arguably the second biggest doping scandal in the sporting world, I can't see WADA saying, nah, you tried, thats nice. Lets put that little doozy to bed.

Maybe they just need to quit while they are behind. Their name has been dragged through the mud as much as Essendon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe they just need to quit while they are behind. Their name has been dragged through the mud as much as Essendon.

The burden of proof is apparently higher in an appeal. If they didn't have enough proof intially after the club opened the doors to them, then I can;t see how they are going to appeal.

The burden of proof is apparently higher in an appeal. If they didn't have enough proof intially after the club opened the doors to them, then I can;t see how they are going to appeal.
On appeal they would have to show the tribunal erred in some way. I can't see it being much harder they would just need to see the circumstnatial evidence differently. This all depends on the full reasons of course.

On appeal they would have to show the tribunal erred in some way. I can't see it being much harder they would just need to see the circumstnatial evidence differently. This all depends on the full reasons of course.

Not sure about that. The decision was based on lack of information so I can;t see an appeal being that the the tribunal erred in their understanding of that information.

I'm just going on what ex ASADA boss Richard Ings said last night on ABC - apparently the appeal requires a higher burden of proof.

Not sure about that. The decision was based on lack of information so I can;t see an appeal being that the the tribunal erred in their understanding of that information.

I'm just going on what ex ASADA boss Richard Ings said last night on ABC - apparently the appeal requires a higher burden of proof.
Which is what? Comformatble satisfaction was the burnde at the tribunal. THe only answer could be Beyond reasonable doubt and I don't think that's the case. An error could be that the tribunal did not give enough weight to particular evidence eg the stat decs of the chemist and the dobber.

Which is what? Comformatble satisfaction was the burnde at the tribunal. THe only answer could be Beyond reasonable doubt and I don't think that's the case. An error could be that the tribunal did not give enough weight to particular evidence eg the stat decs of the chemist and the dobber.

It doesn't get much lower that comformable satisfaction.

My understanding was that the stat decs from charters/alvi either couldn;t be submitted or couldn;t carry much weight as they refused to be cross examined.

It doesn't get much lower that comformable satisfaction.

My understanding was that the stat decs from charters/alvi either couldn;t be submitted or couldn;t carry much weight as they refused to be cross examined.

Balance of probabilities is lower.
Yes I agree, but the CAS might see it differently. Not saying they would but they might.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back