Position 2015 SuperCoach forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know! Hopefully don't regret it. At just over $400k it's almost unbearable.
Agreed.

I don't think I have much choice but to take the plunge, even though I'm fast running out of trades and need to make safeish calls.

At The price hard to say no to Mitchell.
But my forward line would be will be french vanilla.
Gray,dusty,swan,bonts,tmitch plus all the vanilla rooks.
plain janes.

Pick the best players, doesn't matter how "vanilla" they are. You don't get extra points for being a POD.

Pick the best players, doesn't matter how "vanilla" they are. You don't get extra points for being a POD.

I had Dollhouse as a POD for much of last year. In the 2nd half of the year he cost me at least 6 League matches when he was averaging 70's, whilst my league opponents had "vanilla" Parker averaging 110+ POD's can kill your team if/when they spud up, because most other teams obviously don't have that player spudding up their team. :rainbow:

None of you should pick Devon Smith. They're fluke scores. He'll get found out soon. Also had a bad pre-season so he'll probably miss a few games here and there.

Definitely one to avoid.
You're saying that to troll right?

You must have him, would be a good POD for those considering.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

None of you should pick Devon Smith. They're fluke scores. He'll get found out soon. Also had a bad pre-season so he'll probably miss a few games here and there.

Definitely one to avoid.
Along with Taylor Adams ;)

I'm not picking Mitchell.

But you should all pick him and not pick Devon Smith.

I'll take the extra 130K and back Mitchell to score as well as Devon.

Has to be in the best 21 now, been in the best 2 straight weeks.

Horses excuse for not playing him up until now has been team balance, which is bullshit, that guy belongs at the top level.

I'll take the extra 130K and back Mitchell to score as well as Devon.

Has to be in the best 21 now, been in the best 2 straight weeks.

Horses excuse for not playing him up until now has been team balance, which is bullshit, that guy belongs at the top level.
I agree.

Nobody pick Devon Smith.

Here's the top averages of last year of players who (I think)are still fwd
Gray 111
Harvey 107
Buddy 99
Zorko? 99.
Mcglynn 99
Dustin 99
Chappy 96
Roughy 95
Rioli 92
Roo 91
Waite 91
Dahl 91
Westoff 91
Devon s 91
Lecras 90
Gunston 90
Tom Mitchell 6 games 83

Here's the top averages of last year of players who (I think)are still fwd
Gray 111
Harvey 107
Buddy 99
Zorko? 99.
Mcglynn 99
Dustin 99
Chappy 96
Roughy 95
Rioli 92
Roo 91
Waite 91
Dahl 91
Westoff 91
Devon s 91
Lecras 90
Gunston 90
Tom Mitchell 6 games 83

This year:

Mitchell 2 games 119
Gray 117
Bonts 112
Betts 106
Devon 105
Dustin 103
Dahl 103
Pavlich 103
Goddard 102
Swan 101
Bennell 101
Gunstan 98
Schneider 98
Roughy 98
Tarrant 96
McGovern 94
Rioli 93

By my count, that means over half the players you listed from last year havent backed it up this year, and been replaced by different players.

Why is it such a stretch to assume Mitchell could be one.

Does anyone have an inkling to jump on the budwah this week? Seems eerily similar to last year I jumped on at about 440K last year and he really turned it on for me.. He started slow last year and really fired up and averaged huge from about round 10 onwards.. Is he carrying a niggle as some have rumoured? I have that feeling that jumping on this week against Carlton at the SCG he could kick 5-6 and dominate..

Does anyone have an inkling to jump on the budwah this week? Seems eerily similar to last year I jumped on at about 440K last year and he really turned it on for me.. He started slow last year and really fired up and averaged huge from about round 10 onwards.. Is he carrying a niggle as some have rumoured? I have that feeling that jumping on this week against Carlton at the SCG he could kick 5-6 and dominate..
Had him all year, still hasn't gone huge at all, he's definitely due for it.
If I didn't already have him I'd be all over him at that price

Had him all year, still hasn't gone huge at all, he's definitely due for it.
If I didn't already have him I'd be all over him at that price
Buddy or ziebell? Around same price ziebell with DPP and a very handy bye.. Buddy higher ceiling.. Both have a tendency to miss games via injury or suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back