Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

leng jai

Premiership Player
Aug 16, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
What is the Norf draw looking like? Brought Boomer in last year with about 10 rounds to go and he absolutely killed it with an easy run home.

What is the Norf draw looking like? Brought Boomer in last year with about 10 rounds to go and he absolutely killed it with an easy run home.
Dream run home. Collingwood in reverse.

grouse mate

Premiership Player
Jan 12, 2014
On a bike
AFL Club
GWS

Its the reason I got him and when we copped our injuries I was happy to get him a week early, I can cover this bye week. When he was 85 odd at 1/2 time I toasted myself.

leng jai

Premiership Player
Aug 16, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
gonna do something a little odd here and hold tarrant.
already have lambert/steele so now obvious downgrades present.
dont trust hansen to play out the year. dodgy hips are not something a person gets over.
when hansen doesnt play taz scores his hundreds.
its a punt. but i think its worth it

Not sure how it's a punt if there are no obvious downgrades and Tarrant isn't going to be on your field anyway. I've got rid of Clarke last week so I'll most likely be holding Tarrant for the rest of the year as cover.

May 20, 2009
coburg
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Not sure how it's a punt if there are no obvious downgrades and Tarrant isn't going to be on your field anyway. I've got rid of Clarke last week so I'll most likely be holding Tarrant for the rest of the year as cover.
coz hes scoring like the finest heirloom south melbourne market potato currently.....

He'll be dropped in 2 weeks

Bont at $417k, too good to miss? or not worth it?
what will he average from here on?

will be my F6 or F7/M11 swingman (currently have Motlop at F6)

Last edited:
Bont at $417k, too good to miss? or not worth it?
what will he average from here on?

will be my D6 or D7/M11 swingman (currently have Motlop at D6)
:eek:.
I guess thats F6.
I reckon you should get a better forward Dollhouse or even wait for JImmy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:eek:.
I guess thats F6.
I reckon you should get a better forward Dollhouse or even wait for JImmy.
haha oops, edited now :D

i was thinking to get somebody better, but only 8 trades left :(
I'll post my dilemma in the trades thread, see what people think

Feb 2, 2011
Sydney
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Minnesota Vikings, Miami Heat
Looking at McKernan this week for F7, builds a DPP link to cover both FWD line and rucks.
TBC out for the rest of the season (and was in terrible form). Giles playing terribly in the seconds, literally no other competition as we've already tried the 'no ruck' route with zero success. From the one game he's played looks like he will be good around ground..

Either that or I'm downgrading Tarrant to either Fantasia (out, groin) or McLean (who I don't know much about).

Thoughts guys?

Edit: Lambert is also an option but will look to bring him in when hes on the bubble into the midfield to create a m/f link.

Lums23

Club Legend
Jun 16, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United
Did anyone watch the Sydney game? The Herald Sun said that Mitchell played a run with role...

brentman

Team Captain
Sep 10, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Newcastle United
Cheers. Might be a bit of a worry if it continues. He managed to still top the ton this week though I guess
Exactly. Bird and McGlynn also coming back into the fray. More run with options for the Swans.

Lums23

Club Legend
Jun 16, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United
Ehhh. Kinda strange move. He was always going to be a worry as we thought. Just don't see how his spot in team can be in jeopardy though...
It's a good thing for his spot, being able to do a run with role helps his JS. Doesn't help his scoring output though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back