Position 2015 SuperCoach midfielders

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, good point. But he's only played 6 or 7 games this year so far, so he should remain fresh right up until the end?
I dunno, maybe. He'd only played 4 or 5 games when I posted it. He's continued his form pretty well since then. Apparently in the back half of last year he was playing through a minor crack in his leg or something too

Back when I posted it I couldn't see him continue this sort of form. Maybe he can, but at his price I reckon the safer options in Beams and Priddis, or Danger for a bit more, are the better options

Assuming I have GAJ, Rocky, Fyfe, Pendles and Mundy, what are peoples thoughts on the best mid to bring in? Will have up to 650000 to spend but could do with keeping a bit.
Beams JPK or Hannebery

Assuming I have GAJ, Rocky, Fyfe, Pendles and Mundy, what are peoples thoughts on the best mid to bring in? Will have up to 650000 to spend but could do with keeping a bit.[/QUOTE
Beams JPK or Hannebery

Beams, Danger, Hanners, JPK in that order.

But if your feeling frisky and need a POD, Steven and Priddis are solid choices.

I know it's for next year, but God I hope Gibbs gets traded to a team where he can run around free. He's gonna be cheap as chips.

Ok my midfield (no Ablett)

Fyfe, Pendles, JPK, Beams, Rockcliff, Selwood, Heppell, Sidebottom

Not a bad midfield I reckon with a few POD's Heppell, Sidebottom, Selwood (only cause everyone's traded him out)

Watch Selwood kill it from here with Bartel and Duncan back making everyone who has traded him out pay. LOL! :rainbow:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Matt Crouch averaging around 86 when he's not the SUB. He's a ball magnet and seems to have found a permanent spot in the Crows side now. Valued at 320K.

Good bench target (for loophole) if you've got trades to burn.

Matt Crouch averaging around 86 when he's not the SUB. He's a ball magnet and seems to have found a permanent spot in the Crows side now. Valued at 320K.

Good bench target (for loophole) if you've got trades to burn.
image.jpg

tumblr_n9q5wrmsfK1smcbm7o1_250.gif

Should i trade out Dusty or Swanny (they are both in my midfield), and I have a heap of cash, so looking to upgrade either one of them to Danger or Beams.

Should i trade out Dusty or Swanny (they are both in my midfield), and I have a heap of cash, so looking to upgrade either one of them to Danger or Beams.

You should trade out shiel and boomer..

Next week trade out Mumford and minson

Following week trade out harley and libba jnr.

Wft, I don't have any of those players...have you been drinking Toxic?
It's his way of saying that it would be an extremely foolish move.

Dusty and Swan have been two of the best forwards. Therefore, you'll definitely have worse forwards you could trade instead. Trade them to Danger or Beams by moving dusty or swan forward (in case you haven't heard of this have a look in the read before posting thread that is stickied)

Wft, I don't have any of those players...have you been drinking Toxic?

Your question was that vague i thought my answer had as much relevance.
without seeing your whole team its impossible to offer any objective advice

So what has everyone's midfield finished like? Might go Selwood to GAJ in a few weeks time. Pretty happy with how it turned out.

55b04db8265d163b124bdc28b5434225.png
So I did in fact use two trades to bring in Gaj, to say I'm up s**t creek would be an understatement, sadly I won't be getting clean. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back