Position 2015 SuperCoach midfielders

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone see any midfielders around the 200-400k mark having huge breakout years similar to Macrae and Dom Tyson last year? I can see Mitchell but probably will be more popular in the fwd line

Can anyone see any midfielders around the 200-400k mark having huge breakout years similar to Macrae and Dom Tyson last year? I can see Mitchell but probably will be more popular in the fwd line

A lot of people will be jumping on Rich.

Everyone else is a fair gamble. Aish or Bonts could do it, but always risky taking second year players.

Everyone else is a fair gamble. Aish or Bonts could do it, but always risky taking second year players.

My 2nd year gamble is going to be Blake Acres, pending fitness etc. If he can get full games, I think Hartung is another.

My 2nd year gamble is going to be Blake Acres, pending fitness etc. If he can get full games, I think Hartung is another.
Yeah not sure about Aish with the new midfield additions he might struggle for midfield time, while Bonts consistency is an issue. Acres could be worth a punt, pending on preseason.

Dom Sheed could go 80+ this season, don't reckon he'll be as good as Tyson though. Cripps from Carlton is another one to keep a close eye on, should be given a fair run this season. Jed Anderson for $141,400 has to be the frontrunner though if he can break into their side.

What about Lucas at West Coast. Could a new environment see him come into his own. Never saw much of him at Carlton, but must have shown something to go top 10.

What about Lucas at West Coast. Could a new environment see him come into his own. Never saw much of him at Carlton, but must have shown something to go top 10.

He'll still be a middle-paced outside runner with terrible foot skills & poor decision making. He'll be exposed even more so playing at Pattersons.

He's just another one of those players who showed potential at Jnr level but never went on with it, as in improving his decision making & foot skills. There are countless other 1st Round picks over the years who fit the same description.

He'll still be a middle-paced outside runner with terrible foot skills & poor decision making. He'll be exposed even more so playing at Pattersons.

He's just another one of those players who showed potential at Jnr level but never went on with it, as in improving his decision making & foot skills. There are countless other 1st Round picks over the years who fit the same description.

Im surprised Melbourne didnt draft him. They seem to have a gift for picking out spuds in a talent laden draft system.

Dom Sheed could go 80+ this season, don't reckon he'll be as good as Tyson though. Cripps from Carlton is another one to keep a close eye on, should be given a fair run this season. Jed Anderson for $141,400 has to be the frontrunner though if he can break into their side.

If Anderson plays rd 1, he's in my team. Hawthorn always seem to pick one or two relatively obscure players each year and persist with them. They don't play them until they think they can make the grade but they do stick with them once they're in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any North supporters know how Wells is tracking? Could be a springboard to a premo.
Moving beautifully, though the effects of the foot injury have lingered and he's taken time to ramp back up. Haven't been down to watch training since xmas, but I believe he's just about back up to a full workload.

I doubt he'll accumulate enough possessions consistently enough to be a keeper, although he's capable of a month or so on the trot of good scores (e.g., the back end of 2013). get your timing right and "springboard to a premo" could happen I guess. Even his EF vs Essendon, where I would have had him close to BOG, was only 28poss/9marks/4GAsst/98SC.

Dunstan & Langford could break out from that price range, IMHO but at the higher end (close to 400k) so price is quite awkward & not worth the risk. From the 200k-300k range C Beams probably the only one.

Dunstan & Langford could break out from that price range, IMHO but at the higher end (close to 400k) so price is quite awkward & not worth the risk. From the 200k-300k range C Beams probably the only one.

Mitch Wallis could surprise a few if he is released from the run with role. A lot of people are banking on Rich stepping up as well.

A change of scenery could see Mitch Hallahan be this years Anthony Miles. And Viney, Aish, Mayes and Vlastuin could all take a big leap this year as well.

Other than C Beams, a fit Clay Smith could be worth a second look as well.

2/5/4 - manageable?
Yeah I think so... Only if you have a Gray type or a reliable Fwd option as cover for that horror round in the middle or you time it right and trade in 2 premos to cover...or you suck it up and take the defeat. I'm having real trouble shuffling my mids at the moment, real challenge to get the balance right with most of the best round 12 mids having a rest.

Yeah I think so... Only if you have a Gray type or a reliable Fwd option as cover for that horror round in the middle or you time it right and trade in 2 premos to cover...or you suck it up and take the defeat. I'm having real trouble shuffling my mids at the moment, real challenge to get the balance right with most of the best round 12 mids having a rest.

Sorry I miscalculated it's 3/5/3. A little better but yeah that Round 12 bye is gonna cause headaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back