Position 2015 SuperCoach midfielders

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biggs is a strange one, nobody knows what's going on with him. Stevens still played nearly every game last year, Smith is still injured.
Hard to know who your best 22 is at the moment. Tried a lot of kids over the past 2-3 years, all of which have had their moments without absolutely owning a spot in the side. Even the likes of Hunter, Hrovat, Honeychurch. For our sake I hope Biggs gets the nod

Selwood has never put in a 60-point shocker. Ever. So good luck with that haha.

His 3 week drop in form last year (still scored 82,83,93), was due to a high training load to make up for the few weeks he missed from his hammy in the NAB.

It may not have been 60 points, but he was very poor in several games last year. I am amazed that his lowest score was 82.

Is a 100 average really going to cut it though for a midfielder you're im assuming planning to keep for the whole season? I don't think so.
Yep, because around upgrade time and finals he will be a serviceable M9

I've chucked Mitchell at M5. Looks to be feeling better and should be good for 100 average.
he'll average more than 100 if he stays fit, only issue is him suffering more old man injuries, last year his hammy went

as tempting as it is, think I'll give it a miss, especially because there's so many good options between 500-600k

Mitchell will be around that 30 possession mark in most games. Wouldn't pick him in my first 5 but if you're going 6premo mids, he'd make a great m6 pod.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone have an inkling who gets midfield time for the Bullies - with Libba out?
Now Hovrat has a cracked rib as well. Does this open up the door for Lachie Hunter? Shane Biggs?

At the end of the year...Bloody hope he's on my bench
Yeah, because at the end of the year there's nothing better than +$500k midfielders on yr bench who are rested and late withdrawals when you need them lol

Yeah, because at the end of the year there's nothing better than +$500k midfielders on yr bench who are rested and late withdrawals when you need them lol
Wow so much hatred for Sammy Mitch.

OK ladies, I've turned him into Brad Crouch.

Wow so much hatred for Sammy Mitch.

OK ladies, I've turned him into Brad Crouch.
Not at all - I actually had him earmarked well before NAB Cup but I think he can return an average of 110+ which is the only reason you would take him. If you're talking about taking someone to stick on the bench like Mitchell for coverage in the latter part of the season, now that I don't understand.

His end to last season saw him averaging around 125 IIRC and take out an injury affected 7 score and he's well underpriced.

It's getting a full season out of him.

As mentioned, crouch will probably average higher and has upside to explode

I'd rather Mitchell than Joey

I think Mitchell will play about 18-19 games barring injury. Clarkson has stated they want the next batch to come through. They can't do that with Hodge/Mitchell/Burgoyne and co playing full seasons. They will be managed and managed is the worst word in SC. I won't be going near anyone from Hawthorn.

How do we feel about Treloar? (could someone grab his ownership % for me) I've made way of Selwood for him and used the excess cash to solidify other lines.
Still plan in bringing Selwood later on. Just think Treloar is ready to step up another level and GWS have a pretty tasty draw.

I think Mitchell will play about 18-19 games barring injury. Clarkson has stated they want the next batch to come through. They can't do that with Hodge/Mitchell/Burgoyne and co playing full seasons. They will be managed and managed is the worst word in SC. I won't be going near anyone from Hawthorn.
hey KP, i'm looking serious at our man JB. do you think he'll get 'managed' much this year?

Last edited:
How do we feel about Treloar? (could someone grab his ownership % for me) I've made way of Selwood for him and used the excess cash to solidify other lines.
Still plan in bringing Selwood later on. Just think Treloar is ready to step up another level and GWS have a pretty tasty draw.

2.21%

Just wondering what people's thoughts were regarding midfield structure. How many starting premiums is vital? I've been toying with the thought of leaving Fyfe, and getting Macrae instead.

That would make my first 5 mids GAJ, Pendles, Macrae, Wines and Crouch. It's a little unorthodox, and I'm sure people have one or two of them, but I'm yet to see a side with all 3.

Trying to weigh up the pros and cons, trying to come at it from a different angle this year. They're all on the verge of being the next big thing, but I could very well bomb out.

By making that move, I have 170k in the bank and feel pretty content with my side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back