Position 2015 SuperCoach midfielders

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering what people's thoughts were regarding midfield structure. How many starting premiums is vital? I've been toying with the thought of leaving Fyfe, and getting Macrae instead.

That would make my first 5 mids GAJ, Pendles, Macrae, Wines and Crouch. It's a little unorthodox, and I'm sure people have one or two of them, but I'm yet to see a side with all 3.

Trying to weigh up the pros and cons, trying to come at it from a different angle this year. They're all on the verge of being the next big thing, but I could very well bomb out.

By making that move, I have 170k in the bank and feel pretty content with my side.
Getting Macrae, especially now, is suicidal.

With Libba gone he's first in line for a tag bar none. He's not going to improve his average, I'll be very surprised if he even holds his average.

Getting Macrae, especially now, is suicidal.

With Libba gone he's first in line for a tag bar none. He's not going to improve his average, I'll be very surprised if he even holds his average.
You've got him don't you? lol, I think he showed in the first NAB game that he's truly capable of maintaining his 100 average from 2014.

You've got him don't you? lol, I think he showed in the first NAB game that he's truly capable of maintaining his 100 average from 2014.
We've lost Griffen, Cooney and now Libba. He's lost a lot of support, and I don't think he's going to go all that flash this year.

Just wondering what people's thoughts were regarding midfield structure. How many starting premiums is vital? I've been toying with the thought of leaving Fyfe, and getting Macrae instead.

That would make my first 5 mids GAJ, Pendles, Macrae, Wines and Crouch. It's a little unorthodox, and I'm sure people have one or two of them, but I'm yet to see a side with all 3.

Trying to weigh up the pros and cons, trying to come at it from a different angle this year. They're all on the verge of being the next big thing, but I could very well bomb out.

By making that move, I have 170k in the bank and feel pretty content with my side.

I've got the same line up with Lids instead of Macrae.

Am also considering upgrading Lids with my final 115k

timtamWB thoughts on Bonty?
Machine.

You have to remember, he was ultra impressive last year but it was his first year. He's bulked up a bit and looks to be a midfielder this year, but will get a lot more attention. It'd be a big risk, but his game is perfect for SC.

Machine.

You have to remember, he was ultra impressive last year but it was his first year. He's bulked up a bit and looks to be a midfielder this year, but will get a lot more attention. It'd be a big risk, but his game is perfect for SC.
Oh? But Cooney and Griffen and Liberatore are all missing, so his scores are sure to suffer, right?

Oh? But Cooney and Griffen and Liberatore are all missing, so his scores are sure to suffer, right?
We could have a discussion, or you can take potshots at me.

Macrae is much more of an outside midfielder, when you take away Griffen and Libba who are two contested beasts he's going to suffer.

Bonti is much more contested so he can go in and get his own ball far more capably than Macrae, so it might not affect him as much as Macrae.

We could have a discussion, or you can take potshots at me.

Macrae is much more of an outside midfielder, when you take away Griffen and Libba who are two contested beasts he's going to suffer.

Bonti is much more contested so he can go in and get his own ball far more capably than Macrae, so it might not affect him as much as Macrae.
It wasn't a pot shot, I just don't see how anyone can say Macrae's scores will suffer because x, y and z have gone, but Bontempelli's scores go up because x, y and z are gone.

am I missing something with Brad Crouch? won't the Crows have Danger, Sloane, Thompson and Douglas at most centre clearance?
I can't see him going 100+, let alone 110+

It wasn't a pot shot, I just don't see how anyone can say Macrae's scores will suffer because x, y and z have gone, but Bontempelli's scores go up because x, y and z are gone.
Because bonts didn't play fulltime mid last year and macrae did?

Ergo- despite the extra attention, bonts is likely to score as well or better than 2014 given more time on the ball?

am I missing something with Brad Crouch? won't the Crows have Danger, Sloane, Thompson and Douglas at most centre clearance?
Add his brother to the list too. What's the odds on those two knocking each other out in a collision during the course of the season? Must be a nightmare to watch for their parents

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure why there needs to be an upside when you are buying a premium mid like Barlow, you buy a premium mid because you want them to continue to do what they've been doing. ill be putting him in my team because I think he'll keep averaging around that 110-115 mark and also I like his consistency which is under rated

Has had a full pre-season and may be due for a break out year. Thomo and Danger may spend less time in the middle this year. I don't have him personally but I think he is a solid prospect. Will spend plenty of time in the middle.

With the unfortunate Libba injury, does anyone think either Wallis (340k) or Lin Jong (273k) might be worth a punt as mid-price premo smokeys?
They both have queries on their disposal skills, but one of these guys or Clay Smith (once he returns, which could be during NAB rounds) is most likely to step into Libba's role this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back