Position 2015 SuperCoach midfielders

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great post.

30 trades is alot more friendlier compared previous 20 trades.

Have to be aggressive, otherwise youll fall behind.

Ranked 3700 odd. Gray, Bartel, Lamb (bench).

Didn't want the Bont, but will be bringing him now after Gray's calf injury.

Bartel -> Buddy
Gray -> Bont

Lamb -> Krak next week.

Gray should only miss a week, I wouldn't be trading him out yet and chasing quick points. Agreed you need to be aggressive, but that kind of trade could back fire on you very quickly.

Great post.

Bartel -> Buddy
Gray -> Bont

Lamb -> Krak next week.
I haven't been playing for very long when did they change it from 20 trades to 30 trades?

I haven't been playing for very long when did they change it from 20 trades to 30 trades?
They changed it from 20 to 24 a few years ago when Gold Coast came into the comp from memory (that season also had three bench spots per line), then they changed it to 30 perhaps two or three years ago.

Gray should only miss a week, I wouldn't be trading him out yet and chasing quick points. Agreed you need to be aggressive, but that kind of trade could back fire on you very quickly.

backfire very quickly? lol.

Getting Bont at basement value. Having Lonie and Lamb on the bench. 28 trades remaining before this round.

Gray may have a similar calf to Lids.

What does it matter if i finished 20,000 rather than top 5000? Nothing.

I play for my own goal, to finish as high as possible (pref top 1000). Highest ever ranking 2400 odd. Last year was more reserved in keeping premiums on the bench for a week injury or suspension. I already kept Bartel on the bench R2, and copped his 7 point R3.

I'll bring back Gray later when one of mid rookies are ready to be culled, which will be in similar timeframe when Grays 73pt game will come out of price adjustments.

Absolutely. If you play safe you'll be 2k-10 each year. If you want to break in to the top 2k, you need to take these risks and get them right. Get them wrong and you may well be 10k+

Great post.

Bartel -> Buddy
Gray -> Bont

Lamb -> Krak next week.
Your post is contradiction after contradiction.

Why follow the sheep and bring in Bonts? If your team is the same as everyone else's that won't help your cause.

backfire very quickly? lol.

Getting Bont at basement value. Having Lonie and Lamb on the bench. 28 trades remaining before this round.

Gray may have a similar calf to Lids.

What does it matter if i finished 20,000 rather than top 5000? Nothing.

I play for my own goal, to finish as high as possible (pref top 1000). Highest ever ranking 2400 odd. Last year was more reserved in keeping premiums on the bench for a week injury or suspension. I already kept Bartel on the bench R2, and copped his 7 point R3.

I'll bring back Gray later when one of mid rookies are ready to be culled, which will be in similar timeframe when Grays 73pt game will come out of price adjustments.

So if Gray comes back next week and out scores Bonts every week for the remainder of the season (which is the most probable outcome), that will work within your own goal.

Your trading out one of the best forwards in the game because he missed a week, and bringing in a second year player with a fast start against sub par teams who just came from missing a week.

I dont really care where you finish, you came to this board for some advice, do with it what you will.

Not sure what reaction you were hoping to get here with that trade, but clearly you have made up your own mind, so all the power too you.

Sunday was another tough day for Supercoaches, therefore this thread is provided for all to provide their best anecdotes regarding Patrick Cripps and his 172 point game. The moon landing, the fall of the Berlin Wall and now Patrick Cripps in his 6th game of AFL football scoring 172 rate as some of the most important events in human history, so share in the appreciation of Patrick Cripps, his accomplishment and the legacy of his achievement.

Sunday was another tough day for Supercoaches, therefore this thread is provided for all to provide their best anecdotes regarding Patrick Cripps and his 172 point game. The moon landing, the fall of the Berlin Wall and now Patrick Cripps in his 6th game of AFL football scoring 172 rate as some of the most important events in human history, so share in the appreciation of Patrick Cripps, his accomplishment and the legacy of his achievement.
121195-Littlefinger-cheers-gif-Imgur-uKnT.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Barlow priced $530.1k with BE 196. Neale and Mundy taking his ball? Mr Consistent could be $450k in a couple of weeks

The Sydney mids, JPK priced $573.1k with BE 162, Parker priced $505.3k with BE 140, Jack priced $511.1k with BE of 181

obviously Rocky priced $709.5k with BE of 294. Another couple of games playing forward and he could be anywhere between $500k and $600k

Barlow priced $530.1k with BE 196. Neale and Mundy taking his ball? Mr Consistent could be $450k in a couple of weeks

The Sydney mids, JPK priced $573.1k with BE 162, Parker priced $505.3k with BE 140, Jack priced $511.1k with BE of 181

obviously Rocky priced $709.5k with BE of 294. Another couple of games playing forward and he could be anywhere between $500k and $600k
Will consider Parker & Rocky once bottomed out... Have JPK.

Not a huge fan of Jack or Barlow for SC personally.

They are going to be cheap for a reason. Until they perform, or show signs of getting back to where they were, no for mine.

They are going to be cheap for a reason. Until they perform, or show signs of getting back to where they were, no for mine.
JPK hasn't performed? 127, 130 and 118 in 3 out of 4 games indicates otherwise. Is averaging more than 5 ppg more than Joel Selwood right now.

JPK hasn't performed? 127, 130 and 118 in 3 out of 4 games indicates otherwise. Is averaging more than 5 ppg more than Joel Selwood right now.
"Until they perform"; JPK obviously the one exception that has performed in that group of five.

I made an assumption I wouldn't have to state the obvious. Sorry; not sure what I was thinking.

Damn Rocky is going to be juicy, will play sore for probably the next 2 weeks so should still be limited scoring
It will be interesting how the premo mids play out.. If rocky and gaz get fit and back to form you may need to have both in your side. Some SC teams may already be batting 7 deep in premo mids when this occurs?

I want to leave one spot open at least for either of those 2 before I go full premo in the guts..

It will be interesting how the premo mids play out.. If rocky and gaz get fit and back to form you may need to have both in your side. Some SC teams may already be batting 7 deep in premo mids when this occurs?

I want to leave one spot open at least for either of those 2 before I go full premo in the guts..
I was thinking about this earlier but you still want to see good numbers from both before picking them up. Dayne Beams is going to be cheap, real cheap soon but he hasn't look like returning to his best scoring one bit.

I was thinking about this earlier but you still want to see good numbers from both before picking them up. Dayne Beams is going to be cheap, real cheap soon but he hasn't look like returning to his best scoring one bit.
Scored 138 week before last. ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back