Position 2015 SuperCoach midfielders

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it too late to try and bring in Fyfe? My midfield is Sloane, Pendles, Selwood, Hannebery, Judd & Rookies
of course not, bring him asap
I got him in this week ;)

Thoughts on Brad Ebert? He's only in 2.7% of teams and is playing quite well this season with an average of 110. He's had four scores of at least 100 with two of them being in the 130's. His one and only score below 100 was 80 against Hawthorn.

Thoughts on Brad Ebert? He's only in 2.7% of teams and is playing quite well this season with an average of 110. He's had four scores of at least 100 with two of them being in the 130's. His one and only score below 100 was 80 against Hawthorn.
Nice POD. I did consider him earlier in the week. Gut feel is he'll average 100-110 for the year which is a little low for my liking as a year long keeper.

Wines listed 1-2 weeks away with a 140 b/e.
535 odd now 103 av.
I'm contemplating getting him back in. I had him prior to injury for a reason, traded him for Hannebery so I can't exactly complain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Screenshot_2015-05-14-17-12-33-1.png
Someone needs to tell this guy how you don't trade premos

Seriously though, what a load of rot. As if you'd trade him anytime soon. He's averaging more that Jelwood!!!

View attachment 134068

Seriously though, what a load of rot. As if you'd trade him anytime soon. He's averaging more that Jelwood!!!

Written by one of the DT Talk Muppets, no doubt. :rainbow: That Dunny guy who writes up those sticky notes is an imbecile.

Nothing wrong with looking to trade out Cripps when he maxes out.

If you want to keep him all season, thats fine, but you could straight swap him for Rocky or Parker next week when his BE starts to get a little high.

Only reason you would hold him is to have him as bench cover late in the season, you could do that with with a number of other players that probably wont reach the same price as Cripps.

I'd rather straight swap Cripps for Rocky next week and keep Touk as bench cover late in the season, than waste 2 trades to make Touk Rocky just to hold Cripps.

Cripps is not a premo mid, he is rookie, and most people will look to offload him at some point for a super premo, we are just lucky he has managed to score well enough to be able to straight swap for some fallen premos at the right time.

Dont take that for granted. How often to Rookies get to 420K, and how often do players like Rocky drop below 500K. And then how often do those figures coincide?

View attachment 134068

This guy is way off the mark. He should have been traded after Round 1.

:cry::cry:

Can't find anything on the Carlton board..
It came from the Carlton board apparently. Doubt there's much in it though if you can't find it easily. It sounded a bit suss anyway to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back