Position 2015 SuperCoach midfielders

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just picked myself up some tasty tasty Hannebery :oops:
884033-daniel-hannebery.jpg

Do you also have Fyfe, Pendles, JPK, Parker and Rocky? If so your midfield will look exactly the same as mine.

Don't have JPK and Parker.

Have Beams and T.Mitchell in my mids which are probably the differences but Mitchell will be going forward next week to complete my forwards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't have JPK and Parker.

Have Beams and T.Mitchell in my mids which are probably the differences but Mitchell will be going forward next week to complete my forwards.

Surely your looking to bring at least one of JPK or Parker in soon though.

Are people still saving their last midfield spot for GAJ?
There's talk of him playing in the next couple weeks
Either way if you can finish off your mid now, do it.
If he comes in and kills it you can sideways trade your worst perfuming mid premo, or upgrade a rookie to GAJ and bench 1 of your premos (and hopefully you can loophole your M8/M9)

There's talk of him playing in the next couple weeks
Either way if you can finish off your mid now, do it.
If he comes in and kills it you can sideways trade your worst perfuming mid premo, or upgrade a rookie to GAJ and bench 1 of your premos (and hopefully you can loophole your M8/M9)

I like your thinking. Even when he does come back we will get a few weeks to look at him whilst his price drops to decide if we go with him or not. Depends on whether his role alters or not. I'm treating him more as a bonus than a must have now.

who should i play between ryan griffin and scott thompson of adelaide?

I play supercoach draft, and you are only allowed 4 mids. I have to choose 4 mids from : pendles,rocky,armytage,thompson and griffin

Thompson (Ade) as Freo are stingy on the 100's they allow v opponents.

Thompson (Ade) as Freo are stingy on the 100's they allow v opponents.
mm. I was leaning towards thompson but then i thought adelaide vs freo would be a highly contested game and thompson thrives on contested possessions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back