Toast 2015 SuperCoach "Nailed it" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Early days but starting with Dangerfield in Round 1 is beginning to look like an ok move.
paid ~570k and only averaging 105, not really lol

I started with him as well and I'm not happy, a regret for me

Apr 12, 2011
Yarraville
AFL Club
Sydney

Other than the Melbourne game he has been pretty good. 4 tonnes from 5 games is a decent return considering a few more higher priced players have fallen well short of that.

Other than, Pendles, Fyfe and Mundy, how many mids have tonned up every week?

TheOz

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 29, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Token American sports team

Joel Selwood, $649k and going at ~100. Dangerfield selection shits on Selwood so far. I'll enjoy trading him in when he hits ~$540k :)

Jack Martin is by far my biggest success. Had an injury affected 36, but three tons from the remaining four games has been brilliant. Not bad for 300k odd.

In before he gets injured like the rest of the spuds I picked in my initial team :rolleyes:

Amazing Bombers

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 30, 2007
Australia
AFL Club
Essendon
Happy to post here 4 once

My last 2 ins

Goddard
Stef Martin
Lemme know who you trade in next. ;) Happy to see Goddard get back to form started with him.
Jack Martin is by far my biggest success. Had an injury affected 36, but three tons from the remaining four games has been brilliant. Not bad for 300k odd.

In before he gets injured like the rest of the spuds I picked in my initial team :rolleyes:
Jiska Feeling for you.:cry:

lets have a drink and celebrate with Jack,,,

perhaps we even invite him in the true Suns spirit of things

upload_2015-5-5_15-30-54.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back