Toast 2015 SuperCoach "Nailed it" thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know where this belongs but it's funny how my trades panned out this week.

Salem 117 Griffen 107 OUT
Goddard 135 Bonts 113 IN

Didn't get much out of it points wise this week but I'm happy with the bottom pair long term.

Lairdy..... 2.3% ownership. B/E 12. What a gun pick.

Something went right this season :thumbsu:

In before the injury..
Shipped of KK to Laird in R2.. Happy with his role this year even tho KK has improved output of late. If Laird can hover around 88+ I will be happy to keep all year..

Traded in BJ and Tmac this week for 2 big scores which put me 300th ranked for the round, finally premos deliver!!

Not dumping Touk Miller like so many did, what a delicious fantasy stud, $319,000 with much more $$$$ to make. Could even top out at $400k could the Touk and a straight swap to a fallen round 11 premo during his bye.

Same could be said for holding Cripps.

Not dumping Touk Miller like so many did, what a delicious fantasy stud, $319,000 with much more $$$$ to make. Could even top out at $400k could the Touk and a straight swap to a fallen round 11 premo during his bye.
Kept him :thumbsu:

Same could be said for holding Cripps.
Didn't keep him :thumbsdown:.

Quite possibly the worst trade I've ever made. Was worried about him having back problems.

Devon+Smith+AFL+Rd+23+GWS+v+North+Melbourne+b1X4oYOZCVol.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's also the fact I've had Dev's points this whole time. Y'all are only getting Mitchell now.

Touche.

Smith would have been a solid selection if you took him from the start. In the same category as Bonts.

I took Swan over both of them, which has cost me a few points, but not enough for me to regret it.

Touche.

Smith would have been a solid selection if you took him from the start. In the same category as Bonts.

I took Swan over both of them, which has cost me a few points, but not enough for me to regret it.
I started Bonts and picked up Dev in the self proclaimed Super Trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back