Toast 2015 SuperCoach "Nailed it" thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still very early to say I nailed it but have made 3 trades so far. After Rd.1 I traded out KK and Newnes for B.Smith and T.Hunt and Rd.2 was Goodes to Oxley. So far I'm 151 points up on those trades. Goodes to Oxley wasn't exactly rocket science but biting the bullet and ditching Newnes and KK on the back of only one performance and bringing in Hunt and another premo in Smith seems like I made the right decision

Yeh and you're starting $100k behind and 1 trade worse off. We don't know if VB will actually go up "considerably more" and even if he does, you're still starting from -$100k and a trade less.
I did that trade. I justified it at the time with the fact that Miller was s**t. And lets be honest, he was. Time will tell if it was the right move. Re the 100K, I'll get that back when NVB is downgraded to another rookie. Won't get the trade back of course, but I don't see it as any worse than people sideways trading Martin, Beams etc

Still very early to say I nailed it but have made 3 trades so far. After Rd.1 I traded out KK and Newnes for B.Smith and T.Hunt and Rd.2 was Goodes to Oxley. So far I'm 151 points up on those trades. Goodes to Oxley wasn't exactly rocket science but biting the bullet and ditching Newnes and KK on the back of only one performance and bringing in Hunt and another premo in Smith seems like I made the right decision
Hunt has keeper potential as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Terrible start to the year and sitting at 50k:oops:

But having 4/5 premo mids averaging >115ppg has been a small victory. Selwood being the 5th @111.

Hope they can continue it and the rest of my team catches up...

I don't want to get too excited just yet, but Tom Read has just about been my best pick. He's been my captain every week, and could well be again this week too!

I don't want to get too excited just yet, but Tom Read has just about been my best pick. He's been my captain every week, and could well be again this week too!
Reilly O'Brien the same for me too. It's uncanny.

Not having ANY of the late outs/injured players, bar Bont on Sunday. In a season starting with underperforming players, late outs and injuries, I've dodged a bullet... But let's see how quickly this turns around on me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Padraig Lucey not just for C but for POD name. :)

Pretty sure most have the rookies right, it wasn't hard this year.
I saw a lot of people trading in Oxley after Round 2.

Not many teams started with Gregson or Krakour, who, albeit slow starters or not selected, will IMO be two of the better rookies (certainly ahead of McGrath and Lamb which most people had one of)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back