2015 SuperCoach Regrets/Vent Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm sure you and I had this same discussion almost 12 months ago to the day JM ;)

Did we?

What was it that you exactly said to me?

I have a bad memory. LOL!

I have Saad and Oxley on the ground now (McIntosh on the bench)

That could change if Newnes spuds up again as I will go Newnes > Hamling and McIntosh onto the ground and use the cash I get for upgrades. :thumbsu:

We are. :) While all 3 are averaging 80+ I won't be looking to bench or upgrade any of them, which is great as it allows me to complete the mids and forward lines 1st.
The mids have been just as good if you look at CEY, Heeney, vandenberg, nvb and even Cripps looking alright after last week

Did we?

What was it that you exactly said to me?

I have a bad memory. LOL!

I have Saad and Oxley on the ground now (McIntosh on the bench)

That could change if Newnes spuds up again as I will go Newnes > Hamling and McIntosh onto the ground and use the cash I get for upgrades. :thumbsu:
Actually I think it was you that said "I should have started with rookies or midpricers down back and used the money elsewhere instead of buying all these Premos who ended up spudding up and not being Premos after all" - or something like that :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

starting with Bartel over a mid premium
couldn't decide between Franklin and Bartel so I chose both, changed my team structure and dropped a mid premo
most probably would have been Wines though, not going to lie

My biggest regret is, well, this. Being here. I promised myself at the end of last year that my SuperCoach career was no more. I was retired - all done. No more conflict between who I want to win and which players I want to do well. No more Thursday night selection angst. No more thinking "ooh, that's [x] number of points" every time a player does something well. No more.

And yet, about a week ago, I realised my mistake. There is no ending the SuperCoach cycle. I borrowed a line from Warner in Legally Blonde, and thought: "So baby, give me your hand. I've got some dreams to make true. I've got the future all planned. It's time to get serious - time to get serious with you." The last week has been nothing but stupid research.

Here's to another year of selecting a POD forward only for them to do their knee in Round 2.

:$

Nothing has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back