2015 SuperCoach Regrets/Vent Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said after Sloane came back from injury with a good score and people here were gloating about what a great pick up he was that I wouldn't be fooled twice by that campaigner after he burnt me earlier this season.

Anyone that was silly enough to hold him or trade him in again got their camuffins yesterday when he trotted out another 60 odd.

Do the byes just bring out every flog with no ******* idea...

Well I didn't trade in Sloane again and my ranking is in the top 10k so I must have some ******* idea.

Your comment regarding sloane would elude to you being a reactionary flog who posts once a blue moon with no ******* idea, who got lucky once by not trading in a gun who had a head knock and broke a cheek bone.
based on that alone I'll presume you'll never trade in.

GAJ...shoulder. .yep i knew that
Buddy. .suspended. .yep i knew that
libba..knee..yep i knew that
fyfe..suspended 2014..yep no 2015 for fyfe
Mumford. .ankle. .yep no 2016 for you

The list goes on and on...

Congrats you're top 10k...

You still have come across to me as a complete flog of the highest order

Bringing in Hodge this week when all week I was keen on Picken and flirting with Bob Murphy to save cash. :rolleyes:

Happens every farking time when I bring a high priced premo in, they then proceed to stink it up on début for me and lose cash (JPK 4 weeks ago) :mad::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Hoping I have made the right choice bringing in Hodge over Picken/Murphy. :cry:

Your comment regarding sloane would elude to you being a reactionary flog who posts once a blue moon with no ******* idea, who got lucky once by not trading in a gun who had a head knock and broke a cheek bone.

Not sure what your problem is, obviously you traded in Sloane and are bitter about it turning to s**t but there's no need to take it out on me.

The reason I didn't trade Sloane in again was he burnt me badly with three s**t scores of 60ish before getting injured, that was after he was averaging about 140 when I traded him in for top dollar.

Based on that I thought he wasn't worth gambling on again, since then I've traded in the likes of Swallow, Wallis and Murphy into my midfield who have all been much better value for money than Sloane.

Bringing in Hodge this week when all week I was keen on Picken and flirting with Bob Murphy to save cash. :rolleyes:

Happens every farking time when I bring a high priced premo in, they then proceed to stink it up on début for me and lose cash (JPK 4 weeks ago) :mad::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Hoping I have made the right choice bringing in Hodge over Picken/Murphy. :cry:

Oh FFS

Anyone that was silly enough to hold him or trade him in again got their camuffins yesterday when he trotted out another 60 odd.

I applaud you toxic for not even mentioning the camuffins.
I mean, come on, the guy said camuffins. I wouldn't have had the class to resist being all over that.
Hence this post...I couldn't resist
Cheers to toxic for being a classy guy
Ha! camuffins!!!
blueberry-muffins-2.jpg

Well I didn't trade in Sloane again and my ranking is in the top 10k so I must have some ******* idea.
FWIW, I've done the Sloane -> Rockliff -> Sloane -> Beams merry-go-round and I'm ranked 1431 at the moment. So if you are measuring your 'having some idea' in SC on not taking Sloane, I've waisted 3 trades on the bastard and I'm considerably ahead of you. What does this really suggest about how much of an idea you have?

I applaud you toxic for not even mentioning the camuffins.
I mean, come on, the guy said camuffins. I wouldn't have had the class to resist being all over that.
Hence this post...I couldn't resist
Cheers to toxic for being a classy guy
Ha! camuffins!!!
blueberry-muffins-2.jpg

It was a deliberate joke
FWIW, I've done the Sloane -> Rockliff -> Sloane -> Beams merry-go-round and I'm ranked 1431 at the moment. So if you are measuring your 'having some idea' in SC on not taking Sloane, I've waisted 3 trades on the bastard and I'm considerably ahead of you. What does this really suggest about how much of an idea you have?

Well you might be ahead of me in the rankings but I've probably used less trades than you.

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quality post mate. You're clearly on another level SC wise to the rest of us nuffies. Hopefully one day I can be ranked in the top 10k.

On the other hand I traded in Sloane. Not even mad! A straight swap for Selwood to avoid a donut and get rid of Selwood seemed like a good move at the time. Oh well it just follows the theme as the rest of my SC year. I did the same with Rockliff, clearly I have no idea. At the time they seemed worth the risk.

Preseason F.up's. Starting with Jed Anderson, Hurn, and Ablett, missing Hogan and Lonie.
Corrective trades F.up's. Miller > Van Berlo WTF.
Rookies trade ins F.up's. Glenn, Lever, and Amon.
Great year for me in the sense of learning about SC because I don't think you can get a more challenging year,
looking forward to next year as this year has been ordinary at best.

Preseason F.up's. Starting with Jed Anderson, Hurn, and Ablett, missing Hogan and Lonie.
Corrective trades F.up's. Miller > Van Berlo WTF.
Rookies trade ins F.up's. Glenn, Lever, and Amon.
Great year for me in the sense of learning about SC because I don't think you can get a more challenging year,
looking forward to next year as this year has been ordinary at best.

I wouldn't say Lever is a bust. He will come good. Just not quite as quick as we wanted.

LOL!

Yeah I know I am probably being over dramatic Gingy but I have a bad habit of bringing a firing premo in only for them to put in a stinker on debut for me.

Guess it just hurts seeing Picken and Bob Murphy doing better than Hodge last week that's all.

It was a deliberate joke you moran.

28vzigy.jpg

Well you might be ahead of me in the rankings but I've probably used less trades than you.

Fewer. You've probably used fewer trades than him. Not less.

P.S. I figured that camuffins was intentional. I even loled

So you knew that he was going to break his jaw again Nostradamus?

No but from his s**t form earlier this season when I had him it was clear that he wasn't the most reliable premo mid going around.

I'm surprised people thought he was worth hanging on to or worth trading in again, trading him in initially has been my biggest blunder so far this year.

I wouldn't say Lever is a bust. He will come good. Just not quite as quick as we wanted.
I reckon Lever will be back this week or next, play the rest of the season and average 70+

No but from his s**t form earlier this season when I had him it was clear that he wasn't the most reliable premo mid going around.

I'm surprised people thought he was worth hanging on to or worth trading in again, trading him in initially has been my biggest blunder so far this year.

Reliability is one of the main reasons people started with or traded in Sloane. Up until his injury earlier in the season he had missed a total of 2 games in the previous 3 seasons. As for SC consistency, he scored 100+ from 19/22 games in 2014 and started 2015 with 2 more. Granted, he did have a couple of sub-par games before being injured. He's had a lot of bad luck this season, but I fail to see how you, him or anyone else could have seen it coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back