2015 SuperCoach Regrets/Vent Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
McGovern.
Traded him in and he was at D2 with an average of 92.
Since being in my team has scored 84, 84, 45, 78, 46, 69 and 43.
I didnt see the WCE vs Pies game but I've heard he's done his hamstring pretty badly too.

TheOz

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 29, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Token American sports team
Seriously. How s**t is Brodie Smith. No one has pissed me off more this season. A promising 41 at the half and he still can't crack 60. ******* s**t truck!
60? He barely cracked 50. Couple of cheap options that shouldn't cost that much to get him out for in Malceski and Kelly have presented themselves, they both should outscore him comfortably for the rest of the season.

You know your team is s**t when you're praying Clanger Pittard is back this week

#bringonsupercoach2016

Super Hans

marcus proudson
10k Posts Pokemon is Life SuperCoach Club Board Championship League Member
Apr 27, 2009
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
TrailBlazers, Juventus, Raiders
McGovern has been a massive piece of s**t for me. Bought him in with his lowest score being 82, then he only passes that once for me. Got subbed twice and missed a game... now he's injured. Great pick up.

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!

LOL!

Probably was round 3.

Miller > Van Berlo. Other planned trade that week was Van Berlo > Laird via Sadd DPP. :drunk::cry:

Newnes > Hibberd in round 4-5

Goodes > Hunt

Sadd > Smith (During round 12 bye)

Some absolute shockers there.

Too scared to look through my trade history as these are the ones I can remember off the top of my head. :eek::rolleyes::drunk::cry::mad::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Last edited:

dmac_55

Club Legend
Jun 17, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys
Worst trade of the year.

I've been very happy with my Maric > Goldy trade 2 weeks ago though. Saved me a HEAP of points.

You got any bad ones JM?
I was within a bees dick of trading ivan to goldy in his bye week for a 70K profit to help bye structure.. Got called crazy on here but goldy has probably averaged 180 since then and now I am stuck with maric and no goldy

FAILTOSUCCEED

Premiership Player
Jun 18, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I was within a bees dick of trading ivan to goldy in his bye week for a 70K profit to help bye structure.. Got called crazy on here but goldy has probably averaged 180 since then and now I am stuck with maric and no goldy
Yeah it hurts a bit. Goldy absolutely on fire. I had him VC/C last week as well so doubled it up nicely like most.

Krujan

Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 9, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
EAD Jiska
Regrets...I've had a few :oops:

regrets.JPG

So many wasted trades. :rainbow:

Jun 16, 2011
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
My 3 worst trades of the year
1. Cripps > Van Berlo (Rnd 3) - Van Berlo > Tarrant (Rnd 5)
2. Miller > Rockliff (Rnd 9) - Rockliff > Wallis (Rnd 10)
3. Selwood > Sloane (Rnd 13) - Sloane > Thompson (Rnd 14) (Adelaide doesn't play)

MightyMark

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 18, 2010
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors, NE Patriots
Harry Taylor

START SCORING SOME POINTS YOU s**t TRUCK :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Always seems to look good in the 1st quarter, then settles in to doing sweet FA for the rest of the game.

Lucky to crack 70 last week with some cheap junk time points.

Mackie back has screwed his chance of running out of the backs a bit, as they use Mackie and Enright as usual with Thurlow the back up. Taylor is pretty much relying on intercept marks for points now.

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
Always seems to look good in the 1st quarter, then settles in to doing sweet FA for the rest of the game.

Lucky to crack 70 last week with some cheap junk time points.

Mackie back has screwed his chance of running out of the backs a bit, as they use Mackie and Enright as usual with Thurlow the back up. Taylor is pretty much relying on intercept marks for points now.
I remember he played a solid game against Port and took quite a few intercept marks, particularly on the wing, yet only gets 58 :confused:

06Premiers

Premiership Player
Oct 11, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Lakers
I have one cursed spot in my midfield after starting with Gary.

Ablett -> Sloane -> Rocky -> Sloane -> Beams.

Beams looks injured so probably going to complete the circle and trade him back to GAJ.

Apologies in advance as he'll most likely get injured again.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back