Position 2015 SuperCoach rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I've read on Adelaide boards they are likely to go with Talia and Hartigan as their 2 talls and Cheney/Otten as third tall but I could be wrong

Otten did his knee in August 2014, still think he's meant to be out for a few more months as he got a traditional reco. Cheney fights above his weight but Crows may be forced to make a move if they come up against a very tall side. Not saying I know more than Crows supporters because I don't, but I'd be keeping a close eye on Lever.

Damn.
May have to cross fingers for the faint hope that Hamling gets games early for the Dogs at this rate.
I'm not sure that's too faint a hope. They need another tall defender desperately...Hamling is a newly acquired tall defender. Must make him more than a faint hope

I'm not sure that's too faint a hope. They need another tall defender desperately...Hamling is newly acquired tall defender. Must make him more than a faint hope
We have a CHB spot available.
Roberts & Talia are a little more established, but Roberts has had an interrupted pre-season so has slipped behind.

Talia seems ahead at this stage and Hamling is at the back of the field in the endurance training but he's a much better ball user than Talia.
At this stage Talia's ahead but Hamling will get plenty of chances during the NAB cup to impress.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon you could pencil Jack Lonie in for round 1, played a good game against the Lions with 1 goal & 1 assist & Richo loves him for his pressure.

FWD @ 117k - I reckon he will play more games than Caleb Daniel.

I reckon you could pencil Jack Lonie in for round 1, played a good game against the Lions with 1 goal & 1 assist & Richo loves him for his pressure.

FWD @ 117k - I reckon he will play more games than Caleb Daniel.
+1

Looked very natural out there, and should play a lot of games. Pushes into the midfield as well

Hamling been ok since his come on? 7 touches compared to Talia's 9.
Talia was in our best few today, just doesn't play the kind of game that scores well. He and Roughead should be our two key backs at this stage. Hamling might be a downgrade target.

Anyone liking Jackson Nelson for a round 1 start?

Looked the goods against Carlton, showed more than Boekhurst & Smith IMO.

Still two more games to go mate :p

I'm not making any decisions on players until the end of pre-season.

Everyone please stay away from Darcy Lang he is my unique rookie pick :p
Hopefully his haircut has scared you away...

Any reason why Corey Gault from Collingwood is priced so high for someone who has played one AFL game? $249,000 for a 2013 rookie drafted player? Seems strange to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back