Position 2015 SuperCoach rookies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes 630pm thursday normally.
Chaos hour

A thought. Will we still have "unlimited" trades once the Richmond Carlton game starts? Obviously we won't be able to trade Blues or Tigers players.

TheOz

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 29, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Token American sports team
Looks like Lambert is set for a round 1 debut, think he'll be the sub though and more likely to play forward than in the guts.
Will be the Lloyd of 2015. Richmond always find a way to screw everyone with their forward rookies, Relton, McDonuts, Lloyd and now Lambert.

TheOz

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 29, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
toxic and anyone, what did they make of Lambers performance in preseason, I didn't actually see him play. Certainly didn't demand selection I have heard. Maybe Hardwick plays SC too?
Looked very good when played in Richmond's reserve side against the Dogs, when the big guns came back in was pushed deep into a forward pocket and did sfa. Not confident of him not being a sub candidate but will still probably pick him if he's not named the sub on Thursday and park him on the bench, only to regret that decision three hours later.

Last edited:

Double the Fist

i wull eet yur fayce karnt
Dec 16, 2008
On the edge....
AFL Club
West Coast
Looked very good when played in Richmond's reserve side against the Dogs, when the big guns came back in was pushed deep into a forward pocket and did sfa. Not confident of him not being a sub candidate but will still probably pick him if he's not named the sub tomorrow and park him on the bench, only to regret that decision three hours later.
Who may come back in and push him out? I'm not convinced on him at all either. In fact he has been out of my side for a while. Hopefully he is named sub and I can just forget about him! :cool:

TheOz

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 29, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
What are your thoughts on Hamling?

Thurs nite, I am missing the one game I really believe is a great season opener, because finally I am being held accountable to my wedding anniversary :(:oops::cry::drunk:
Ah yes the dreaded wedding anniversary, mine is well into the off-season :)

Not sure Hamling gets a run in their 22 but looked decent when played, I haven't frequented the Foostcray board much though so not sure what they have said, he's in my team right now.

The worst scenario would be Lambert not named and McIntosh named but subbed out of the game. I hate this bullshit sub rule, ruined fantasy footy.

Double the Fist

i wull eet yur fayce karnt
Dec 16, 2008
On the edge....
AFL Club
West Coast
Ah yes the dreaded wedding anniversary, mine is well into the off-season :)

Not sure Hamling gets a run in their 22 but looked decent when played, I haven't frequented the Foostcray board much though so not sure what they have said, he's in my team right now.

The worst scenario would be Lambert not named and McIntosh named but subbed out of the game. I hate this bullshit sub rule, ruined fantasy footy.
Smart move regarding anniversary!:thumbsu:

Just on the doggies board and many have Goodes as emerg or not in best 22. Going to be a weird opeining week!

TheOz

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 29, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Smart move regarding anniversary!:thumbsu:

Just on the doggies board and many have Goodes as emerg or not in best 22. Going to be a weird opeining week!
Was just going to post that re: Goodes. I don't like their board.

These are the players that they have out who might force him out: Smith, Hrovat, Stevens, Hunter with Smith probably the direct replacement.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back